Chapter 4

Hey Kennedy fans!

If you see in my stories any Kennedy story Jack or Joe call Kick a name like Kicker I made it up

In most if not all Jack and Joe call Kick Kicker their reason she kicked them when she was a baby so they called her Kicker-NOT TRUE I MADE THIS UP!

the real reason is her older brothers and sister couldn't say Kathleen so she was called Kick.

Also any Nicknames that the Kennedy siblings call each-other they are made up the name Kix was taken from the Kennedy's of Massachusetts- I have taken some stuff from The Mini series that aired in 2011 and Kennedy -1983 i have also used things from the Kennedy's of Massachusetts-1990

*****************************************************************************************

Jack awoke the next day he stretched he laid in bed for a while he still couldn't believe what had taken place yesterday. He just hoped people would understand how he felt. He turned to see Kick in a nice dress he smiled at her.

He was scheduled to give a press conference on December 8 Jack sighed he sat up on the side of his bed he was so happy he didnt have back pain much anymore he was doing exercises they were working wonders he had let all of his doctors go other than Dr. Travell he was just listening to her advice.

"Kick why are things so quiet?"

"Bobby and Ethel came to get the kids the funeral is at eleven its nine."

"Okay I will get ready. Kick do you think I will get a second chance?"

"At what?"

"Love?"

"Jack when the time is right you will meet the perfect women. I do believe everyone gets a second chance at love."

"Billy was my second chance. After I lost Michael I didn't think I would ever be happy again and here I am happy with two wonderful kids. You had four wonderful kids. Jack they are four amazing children they are so loving and kind they are so much like you."

"I hope that Josh turns out like you and Bobby. We need another Bobby. Bella is so much like you."

"Thanks brother and Noah is just like you."

"Yeah even at one the kid is like me. Liam is just like Ted and Joe you may have to watch that one."

Kick laughed she replied, "Get dressed Jack."

Jack nodded he watched Kick walk out of his bedroom things seemed so strange without Abby he missed her presence in the house he had grown to love her so much. He sighed as he removed his pajamas he slipped on his pants and shirt he walked out to Kick she was talking to Bobby Jack smiled

Bobby directed Jack back Into his room he helped Jack button his shirt Jack tucked it in with one hand. He was able to do something's by himself

"Bobby I don't feel much like Thanksgiving this year."

"I Know. Just do it for the kids. Jack I don't know how you feel. I don't want to say I do when I don't .Kick knows more about what you're going thorough she went through it. I'm here for you whenever you need me."

"Thanks Bobby I can always count on you and Kick."

Bobby nodded

During the funeral Jack Kept himself away from the press he didn't want to deal with any of them. They were At a standstill they were very respectful to Jack.

"Daddy why do people say nice things about mommy?" John whispered

"That's what you do at a funeral. It's to honour her life. We can talk about it later.." Jack told him as he put his arm around him Josh started to cry Eunice took him out telling Jack to stay. He nodded and mouthed thank you