A Thug's Bliss: Four

En başından başla

''Mickie?" I heard an deep voice said. I looked up and saw Money, wearing a white snapback, a white v- neck, another pair of light denim true religion jeans, jordans and a huge rolex on his left arm. He had his cross necklace and a new, huge diamond earring in his left ear. He had just came out of a barbershop, from what I could see.

He was across the street from me and was squinting his eyes as if he was trying to figure out if that was really me.      

He jogged across the street and stood in front of me.

''What's wrong, Mickie?'' This was the first time he said my name while talking to me. He sat down next to me on the bench and rubbed my leg.

I sniffled, shaking my head as tears fell down my cheeks.

He wiped them with his thumb, then kissed my cheek, ''Why you crying, baby,'' He whispered with his minty breath. When he called me baby, I felt my knees go numb.

Luckily, I was sitting down.

''I-I-I,'' I stuttered.

''You can tell me anything,'' He whispered, kissing the corner of my lips.

''I almost got ra-raped.'' I cried, hugging him.

''By who?'' His tone scared me, it was like he was angry.

''One of my mom's friends,'' I cried in to his shirt as he hugged me tightly.

He kissed my head, before speaking, ''You gon' stay with me, aight?"

Immediately, I shook my head.

''I can't. I don't want to bother you,''

'''Trust me, ma. I want some company.'' He laughed.

''We gon' leave right now, aight?" He told me. I nodded as he picked me up bridal style from the bench and carried me to his red Bugatti, considering that I didn't have any shoes on.

He laid me down in the back as he got in the driver' seat.

''Go asleep, ma, I got chu. I kno' you tired.'' He said referring to the fact that it was 2 A.M.

And I did exactly that.

My eyes slightly opened as I noticed I was in a king sized bed with an white thick comforter pulled over me. I was in a beautiful, huge and spacious room, that was a creamish color and had brown accents. It had an desk with a Apple computer on top of it. There was a huge flat screen tv, a book shelf, dressers and an huge closet. I heard an door open and I saw that Money's room also had an bathroom.

Money was standing in the door frame of the bathroom with an phone pressed to his ear. He was shirtless and I noticed the countless tattoos on his 8 pack, that made me water at the mouth.

''Naw, I'm not letting her go to school today.'' Money said, heading back in to the bathroom, but leaving the door opened.

After a few minutes, he came back to the doorframe with a toothbrush in his mouth, still not noticing that I was awake.

''Man, put Dre' back on the phone!" He said, brushing his already white teeth.

''...''

''She sleep!''

''...''

''No, I'm not gon' wake her up.'' I finally realized he was talking about me to Aubree on the phone.

''...''

''Yea', Dre' you found that nigga?" Money said, going back inside of the bathroom.

About 10 minutes later he came back out, ''Aight, one,'' He said, before putting his house phone back on his dresser.