Leaves

Finally.They stopped.

But the next thing I'm explaining made everyone speechless.

And it wasn't funny.

"Why do we have to go Night Watching?"Mikey complained.

Ummm...excuse me?You were the one who was excited about it just two days ago!What was my life right now,one big,sick joke?!

"Sorry,Mikey,but we have to!We do it because it's our job!To keep people safe!Don't you wanna keep people safe?"I asked him.

He snorted."I don't care about them jerks!"

I didn't listen to anything else he said.That's because my head was jumbled.

WHAT DID MY BROTHER JUST SAY?!I mean,I guess RAPH would say that,but...not even Raph!So how Mikey?!And he was OBSESSED with people!What was going on?!

I shook my head and tried to ignore what my brother just said to me.

"Okay,guys!Time to go!"I shouted out to Donnie and Raph,calling them so we could go on our Night Watch.

Instead,Master Splinter walked out.

Then Donnie and Raph walked out.

"Where are you going,Sensei?"I asked.

"Well,something,or someone,is taking things from you.Your mask,your shell.So I decided to come along,so I'd see what took your things.

I nodded thankfully.Now we have a rat on our side!What's better than to have a giant rat on your side?!Nothing!
----
There was nothing.Nothing took my cloth,nor my weapons.Nothing!

We went back down to the Lair.

Well,what used to be the Lair.

"Oh,no...not again!Did the Kraang come?!"Mikey cried.Well,he literally cried...

"No,because they would be here,genius!"Raph mocked,even though he sounded a bit defeated,even though he was trying to cover it up with toughness.

Sensei looked shocked;like he was about to cry...and that was hard for him to do...

There was a fire...

"We can't sleep on ashes..."Donnie commented sadly.

"I'll go up and grab a bunch of leaves..."Raph said annoyed,grabbing Donnie,"your comin,too"he added.

My life couldn't get any BETTER than this,you would be thinking.Well,I am.

And I think my sarcasm just jinxed it.