o n e

i s a b e l l a

today finally happened, i was a married woman, married to my wonderful husband shawn mendes. i was at my wedding reception sitting next to shawn eating fancy sandwiches the caterer brought.

" when did you know i was the one? " he asked, staring deep into my eyes.

_____flashback_____ (the rest of the book will be in a flashback)

i just turned thirteen and i was at shawn's house playing playstation. we have been best friends since i can remember, our moms are best friends so it was obvious we would be too. but i've always liked him as more than that. all of a sudden i felt something weird, i looked down at my pink pastel shorts and they were covered in blood. shit did i just get my period? i stood up to check and there was a big circle of blood on shawn's brand new white couch.

shawn noticed too, but he wasn't an ass, he grabbed the strawberries we were eating and threw them at me and the couch, i just laughed the whole time. then we both grabbed the cherry kool aid we were drinking and splashed all over us and the coach. now the whole couch is red, but not from my vagina blood, but from the strawberries and kool aid. a few minutes later we were still laughing, when there was a loud knock on the door.

shawn and i both looked at each other frightened, after a few more moments of sitting still the doorknob started to wiggle. then in came a furious looking mrs. mendes, shawn immediately stood up and started stuttering, that's when you can tell he's nervous.

" mom, i'm sorry, i accidentally spilled kool aid all over the couch. " he breathed.

that's when i knew he was the one.

_________________________
please vote and comment