Chapter 3

(Y/N) POV
Wow this place is so weird, it may be dark but I can kinda see clearly. I looked at the Fredlings, I couldn't really tell them apart. "So do you Fredlings have a name?" I asked. They looked at each other before shaking their heads. I put a finger to my chin to think. "Hmm, aha, why don't I give you three a name, and maybe give you different colored bows." I said. They again looked at each other before furiously nodding. "Well, how about Fred, Fredrick, and JR?" I asked. "I like my name." Fred said. "Me too." Fredrick said. "Me three." JR said. I giggled and looked at the Cupcake. "And I'll call you Carl." I said. Carl jumped in joy likening the new name. I then looked at Plushtrap. "I like your name, it's fitting." I said. Plushtrap blushed a little and smiled. "Heh thanks." He said. I tried to contain myself from squealing. "You all are just too adorable." I said. They smiled at me. "So what do you guys want to play?" Plushtrap asked. I started to think. "Tag!" The Fredlings said excitedly. I giggled. "Yeah, tag sounds fun." I said. Plushtrap nodded. Before you know it I poked Plushtrap and started to run. "Tag you're it!" I said. The Fredlings scurried away as Carl hopped away. Plushtrap blinked a couple of times before smiling and running after us. We played around for a bit before I began to grow tired. I yawned. "You tired?" Plushtrap asked. I nodded tiredly. The Fredlings began to pull me back to the nightmares.

Nightmare Freddy (POV)
We were talking with the new nightmares when we saw the Fredlings dragging (Y/N), (she/he) seemed a bit tired. "Look who seems tired." I said chuckling. Nightmare Mary picked up the child and set (her/him) down on Nightmare Mysty's back. The two walked back to (Y/N)'s room with me following. Once we walked into (her/his) room I picked up (Y/N) and lied (her/him) down on the bed. Nightmare Mary tucked (her/him) in. "Goodnight (Y/N)." Nightmare Mary said. "Goodnight." (She/he) said tiredly before falling asleep. I chuckled at (her/his) cuteness. The Fredlings seemed to have follow, they climbed into bed with (Y/N) and also fell asleep. "Aww they're so adorable." Nightmare Mysty whispered. "I agree I've never seen a child like this one before." Nightmare Mary said. "(She's/He's) a good child, and very talented." I said. Nightmare Mary and Nightmare Mysty looked at me. "How long has (she/he) had you guys?" Nightmare Mysty asked. "Since (she/he) was 2 years old if I remember correctly." I said. "And now (she's/he's) so grown up." Nightmare Mary said. I nodded. "Let's leave (her/him), (she/he) needs to rest for tomorrow." I said. They both nodded and we left (Y/N) with the Fredlings.

(Y/N) POV
As I slept through the night I had peaceful dreams. Once I awoke to the sound of an alarm clock I groaned. I opened my eyes and lazily sat up. I looked to see the Fredlings in their regular plushie form. 'Must mean that it's day time.' I thought. I climbed out of bed and also saw all my friends as plushies, well, except Plushtrap and Nightmare. I smiled and walked up to them. "Good morning.~" I sang and went to pick out an outfit to where for today. Yeah more people are coming to see me. Augh so annoying, don't they see that I'm totally fine the way how I used to be, well, not really the way I used to be, but I'm still okay. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and brushed my hair. Once I finished with my bathroom routine I went downstairs for breakfast. My parents were in the kitchen, so was Luke. I just calmly walked in and sat down. "Oh hey (Y/N) did you sleep well?" My mom asked. "Well duh other wise I would have bags under my eyes." I said almost sarcastically. "I guess that's a yes." My dad said. My mom handed my a plate of eggs and beacon. I ate it and left the kitchen glaring at Luke while doing so. I decide to go outside for a walk, which was very interesting. As I walked I would hear whispers. "Look isn't that the kid from the bite?" Asked a voice. "I heard (she/he) was a cry baby and was afraid of the animatronics." Said another voice. "Yeah but look at (her/him) now, (she's/he's) not only a cry baby, but a freak." Said another. I completely ignored their words. But I began to feel upset how people see me now. They don't feel bad for what happened to me. I continued to walk before deciding to go home. As I walked inside I went straight to my room. Once I did I sat on my bed and just began to be in my thoughts. But the only thing that was in my thoughts was what people think of me. 'Am I different?' I wondered.