Chapter Four - I'm Sorry

Start from the beginning

I did like Duff, but I also kind of liked Axl. He was sweet and funny. I don't know why the guys keep telling me that he has an attitude.

We finished getting ready and started to walk down the stairs to the studio. Duff came up behind me and scared the living hell out of me.

"Can we take the motorcycle?" He whispered.

I smiled and nodded my head. We ran down the stairs to my motorcycle.

"We'll meet you guys there!" I called out.

I put my helmet on and hopped onto the front. Duff got on behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

We drove down the streets of LA and finally made it to the studio. Everyone was already there. We walked in and sat on the couch. The guys fooled around before actually recording. Elle and I sat in silence until they finished.

Once they were finally done we decided to go to a bar down the street. We entered and I sat next to Duff. We got our drinks and a girls voice came up behind me.

"Duffy, is that you?!"

Duff whipped around and smiled at he girl.

"Oh my god, Bella? I haven't seen you in forever!"

I leaned over to Axl.

"Who's Bella?" I whispered.

"Duffy's ex girlfriend." He whispered back.

"Oh." I mumbled.

"Don't worry they won't be getting back together. He likes you too much...but if he does I'm always here." He winked.

I blushed a little and smiled.I hope that they wouldn't get back together.

"Can I sit here?" Bella asked me.

I was stunned, I sat there staring at her and blinking like an idiot.

"Here, come sit by me." Axl said grabbing my wrist.

I walked over on the other side of Axl and sat down. I let my head fall on the bar.

"Ow." I mumbled.

"Well why'd you do that?" Axl asked lifting my head back up.

"I don't know." I said and stared into his emerald eyes.

He lifted my chin a little and leaned in closer, he pressed his lips to mine. I could feel his warm body up against mine, and his soft lips. I leaned into the kiss making him kiss harder We parted and he opened his green eyes and smiled at me. His smile was perfect. I smiled back and looked over and hoped that Duff didn't see that. My stomach dropped when I saw him staring at us. My smile faded and Axl turned around and smiled at Duff.

"What the hell Axl!" Duff screamed.

"Whaat?" Axl smirked.

"What?! You know I like her." Duff shouted.

"We all like her jack ass." Axl said.

"But--" Duff started but was cut off by Axl.

"Well if you like her so much then why are you with your ex girlfriend? How do you think that makes Taylor feel?!" Axl snapped.

Duff looked over at me with soft eyes. Axl was kind of right. It didn't feel too good seeing the guy you like with their ex girlfriend.

"Taylor, I'm so sorry."

I looked down at the ground. I felt like crying.

"I don't like Bella, Taylor." Duff said and walked over to me.

I still stared at the ground.

Duff sighed and walked back over to his seat. I looked up at Axl and gave him a weak smile and walked out of the bar. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around. Thank god it was only Izzy. I didn't want to see Axl or Duff right now.

"Hey you okay? I saw what happened back there."

"Yeah, I'm good just a bit overwhelmed."

"Those guys aren't any good either, Tay.."

I just shrugged my shoulders and sighed.

"Well, do you want to go back?"

"Sure." I mumbled.

We walked back into the bar and Izzy sat next to Axl so I wouldn't have to. We got more drinks and Duff came over and sat down next to me.

"Look Taylor, I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't like Bella anymore, we dated over a year ago."

"It's okay." I said quietly and turned back to my drink.

--

It was almost midnight and we all were drunk.

"Hey Taylor." Duff slurred.

"Mm what?"

"I meant to say this earlier, but I really really really really like you." He slurred

I laughed. "I think you've had one too many drinks."

"Nah nah, I mean it." He said and planted a sloppy kiss on my neck.

"I think we should leave now." I giggled.

I looked over for all the guys, they were still drinking. Elle was in a booth, her head was on the table and she was asleep.

I got everyone up and we all walked back to the apartment. While we were walking up the stairs Slash tripped and fell down. I laughed and grabbed his hands to lift him up.

"Oh man, thanks babe." He slurred.

He could barely walk straight, I threw his arm around my shoulders and helped him up the stairs. We made it to the room and the guys all fell to the ground.

"Well, goodnight then." I laughed.

"Night." They mumbled

I was about to go lay down on the couch until Duff slurred.

"Mm Taylor, come back."

"Why?"

"I want to lay with you."

I smiled and went down on the floor. Duff was in between Slash and Steven. I went and lay in the middle of him and Steven. Steven wasn't as drunk as Slash and I did not want to be near him when he was drunk. Duff turned to face me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Thanks Tay." He said groggily.

I kissed his cheek and fell asleep.