Training with a Twist!

Start from the beginning

I sucked in a deep breath of fresh air and exhaled slowly to calm my pounding heart before stretching my arms and legs out with a big yawn.

Suddenly, I heard a very faint yell from the other side of the wooden fence. It's probably Tamaki, whining about something Haruhi related. Curious to see what the problem was I sneaked up to the fence and peeked over it on my tippy toes.

I spotted Mitsukuni and Takashi sitting on two reclined chairs and Kyouya on a separate chair writing in his clipboard as usual. The twins sitting at a small round white table accompanied by Haruhi in a frilly sunshine yellow apron with all their mobile phones out. Tamaki was simply staring at them in shock as his finger slowly pointed at the phones.

"H-Ha-Haruhi has a mobile phone?"Tamaki stuttered as his eyes began to water uncontrollably.

"We let her borrow one of ours! And by the way, this is a "buddies only" contact list!" The twins chimed happily at the defeated look of their Host King. On the list was Hikaru, Kaoru, Haruhi and me. At first, I thought it would be a system just to help each other with school work or something but it turned out to have a more to do with socializing than anything school related. I suppose real rich kids have the luxury of not having to worry about their futures since they're basically already laid out in front of them. I don't consider myself as a 'real rich kid' since my family lives so simply compared to any other rich family. Sometimes it's cool, others... It's not so cool.

"So let's make it a "Daddy and buddies" contacts list!" Tamaki suggested joyfully as he held out his expensive looking phone to exchange numbers.

"No." Haruhi states bluntly as she shuts her phone in her senpai's face. I giggle slightly as I remembered what the other Haruhi was like. I do like this Haruhi a lot more. No offense to the other Haruhi.

"B-B-But... Hang on..." Tamaki muttered at he scrutinizingly stared at the twins 'buddie' contact list with the list of four names. His blue eyes zoomed in on the last name and they widened in realization of his forgetfulness.

"Where's Yuki?" He asked.

A strong whistling wind blew through the area as a deep silence ensued. That's really sad. He actually forgot about me. Did they all just forget about me? Was I left and forgotten?

"Eh? What do you mean 'Where's Yuki'? Didn't you tell her to come here mi'lord? We thought she was coming later or something." The twins shouted atrociously as they looked at their leader with great disappointment along with all the other members of the club, myself included. At least now I know they care.

"B-B-B-Bu-But-"

"But nothing Tama-chan! You even have her number and you didn't even call her to the mini-meeting we had before!" Hani-senpai lectured with a frown.

"Oh, how pitiful that I should be burdened with a husband who forgets about his own child." Kyouya sighed with a small tone of sarcasm in his voice. Really Kyouya?

"Then why didn't anyone else call her?" Tamaki asked as he pointed at all of them, completely ignoring Kyouya's remark about their family.

"You're the Host king! You're supposed to remember!" They all shouted with the exception of Takashi and Kyouya.

A huge pile guilt fell from the sky as a metal weight and hit Tamaki directly on the head. That's got to hurt. His brain will be- Wait... Will it really make much of a difference?

"H-How could this be?" Tamaki muttered as he fell to his knees wracked with guilt and despair. Hmph! Serves him right for forgetting me.

"How could I neglect such a huge responsibility?" He asked himself. "How?"