"WHAT!" He yelled back.

"Urm never mind." Mr Thorn tripped away back into the class room and Harley leaned back into me, pushing his face into the crook of my neck. " Now where were we."

" Well I dont know about you but im heading to drama." I pushed myself of the wall and trotted back down the corridor, glancing over my shoulder to see Harley running up behind me.

______________________________

"Well that was eventful." I laughed with Justice as she pulled herself of the floor.

"Yea I cant believe Colton and the other boys got away with it."

During drama, Colton, Mason,Chase and Alexander hatched up a plan to annoy Mrs Harvard. First they logged onto her computer, the password was written on her desk and hidden by the keyboard but everybody knew that, Colton then saved all her files onto a USB stick and slipped it into his pocket before erasing all the files on her computer and logging out. Mason, being the most intelligent, unplugged all of the wires and re-located the various computer accessories, such as the printer. Chase then lowered her chair by about 6 inches and Alexander kept watch by the door.

Colton and Mason slid into the seats next to me as Justice was sitting next to her friend Katherine.

I raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow at Colton as I chuckled to myself. "Isn't that a bit harsh?"

"Nope." He said confidently as he turned around to talk to Chase who was sitting directly behind him. I turned my own body to face Mason and smiled as I watched him doodle on a piece of paper. Sure me and Mason hadn't spoken much in the past but from the times we had, he held a decent conversation.

"Hey Mason!" I chirped, throwing my hair over my left shoulder.

"Hey Daisy," He lifted his head up and turned to face me."what you get in the Bio test?" He questioned, pushing his glasses up back to the bridge of his nose. You see Mason was one of those guys who was just plain gorgeous without his glasses but made you moan with lust when he put those square frames on his face. They gave him an aura of  sophistication but also made him look dangerously intelligent and prime for the kill. He wore a pair of jeans and a tight fitting white T-shirt that enhanced his muscles. He was drop dead gorgeous but not as much as Harley.

" 98% I think," I said, not really caring, I always got good grades," you?"

A smirk tugged at the sides of his mouth as he leaned back, placing his hands behind his Head confidently." 100%."

"Bravo!" I said sarcastically, knowing that he would easily get the top mark.

"Quiet boys and girl!" Mrs Harvard yelled, signalling the start of  the lesson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Daisy, I've been meaning to ask you if you wanted to go out for a run sometime?" Justice announced as we stepped outside and walked to the lunch room. 

PLEASE WE HAVEN'T RAN IN AGES

QUIET YOU

Surprised, I looked at her and nodded my head. There was a whole school of shifters that she could have chosen to run with. I was touched but not enough to make a scene of it, after all it was just a run in the woods. We trotted over to our usual lunchtime table and took our seats next to Mason and Colton who were the only ones there.

"Wheres Harley?" I questioned, scanning the area for that familiar face.

"Oh he asked me to ask you to meet him in the science block at lunch." Colton spoke, looking down at his pasta.

I stood up and gave Justice an apologetic look before i strode of towards the science block.Pushing the doors that led to the science department, I was grabbed by my wrist and pulled inside a nearby classroom. A hand griped my face, covering my mouth as the sound of a door locking filled the room. Panic flooded through me as I was swiftly spun around. The worry was washed away as I stared into the Lust filled eyes of Harley.

"So you actually listened to me for once." His husky voice brushed against my neck as his hands made their way to the top of my shorts. His fingers played with the button and finally released it. "You look so sexy today baby." He hissed whilst nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. I moaned loudly as he sucked on the tender skin of my neck. He slipped my shirt over my head before I could protest and stared at my black lacy bra that held my breasts.

"Not here Harley, not now." I pulled  myself away from him but he quickly grabbed hold of my waist and pulled me back.

"Oh Harley." I moaned as he sunk down to his knees, licking the tender skin of my stomach.His soft tongue trailed its way down my stomach and the rim of  my shorts." You make this so hard for me." I said, rolling my head back.

"Then why don't you just give in baby, I know you want me as much as I want you." His hands teased my shorts down, revealing the Black lacy underwear I had put on in the morning. A load growl rolled out of his chest as he stared up at me with lustful, darkened eyes.

Staring down at him, I saw the lust spark in his eyes, he wasn't giving up anytime soon.The fire began to rise in the pit of my stomach as the thought of him taking me over and over again on this very floor flushed through my mind. I knelt down next to Harley and looked into those eyes that I adore so greatly. "Stand up." I whispered next to his ear. A confused look emerged on his face." Stand up." Smirking in sudden realisation, Harley stood up in front of me. My hands trailed up his strong legs as he slipped his shirt of, revealing his toned chest. My tongue darted out as I licked his abs, tracing the inked lines of his tattoo. 

"Oh my god." He growled as I licked his V line and slowly teased his jeans down.Before I could pull them fully down I was yanked to my feet." We cant do this." He bent down, picking up my clothes before passing them back to me.

"What why?" Oh my god he doesn't want me, what if he leaves me and goes back to Elizabeth.

"I wont Daisy and I want you more then anything but your not in heat." His hand reached out to me and stroked my cheek.

" What difference does that make?" Although my farther was an Alpha, I had never been taught these things, I was completely lost when it came to anything about shifters.He thought it would spoil his sweet innocent baby girl.

"I want you to want me as much as I want you right now." He said, pulling his tight shirt back over his body.

"But I do Harley," I begged, sliding my hand into his jeans."Just let me-"

"I swear if you don't stop i'm going to destroy you Daisy." He growled, tearing my hand away.

"Then why don't you?" I whispered seductively next to his ear. How come I'm the one begging  now, what was with the sudden change of mind. I rubbed my hands down his sexy chest. My hand reached the bulge in his trousers and he let our a deep moan.

"STOP IT." He growled, staring at me with darkened eyes. His tone made me shiver in fear slightly.

Within a second the fear was replaced with anger, how dare he growl at me like that. I brought my hand up and swung it, making contact with his perfect face. He snarled slightly before pushing me roughly back against the wall.My back hit the wall with force and knocked the air out of my lungs. Before I could catch my breath his body was pushed against mine. The burning heat of my core intensified as he grinded his hardness between my legs. I moaned loudly before he forced his lips onto mine, capturing me in his presence.He cupped my ass with his hands and I wrapped my legs around his strong waist. This is the hottest thing I've ever experienced.

We were brought to a stop by a loud knock on the door." Harley you In there?" Colton's voice was serious and shaky but right now I don't care.

Harley's head snapped to the door before they were back on me. He trailed kissed down my neck before he reached the crook of my neck. I yelped in pain as his teeth sunk into me. The pain was replaced with pleasure as he licked the wound before standing me back on my feet and handing me my clothes once again.

"I gotta go Daisy, I'll see you back at the house." And with that, he walked out the door and pulled Colton out the way.