BEN Drowned

Let the story take place as you both have been in a relationship for quite a while now...perhaps a year and 6 months should do ^_~

You lie there on your bed as BEN sat in your f/c bean bag while playing your game console.

You fake yawned a few times to try and grab his attention...but it didn't work...the 4 times you had done it.

"Hey BEN," you asked.

"...yeah," he replied with his head in the game.

"Do you think...well...maybe we can cuddle a bit," you asked in a pleading tone.

"In a minute babe...I...won't be...long," he trailed off as the tapping on the controller had gotten more violent.

You sighed gently.

You said that 30 minutes ago...

You then sat up and smirked.

Maybe...I could earn his attention instead...

You then had gotten up out of the bed, checked yourself in the mirror, and then went back into the room with him.

Then you had sat beside him and leaned your head on his shoulder.

He then leaned his head on yours as he continued playing the game.

Not getting the amount of attention you had wanted you decided to fake stretch and lie down onto his lap.

He then flickered his attention from the game to you with an amused smirk, "you alright?"

"Mmhmm," you replied slowly sitting up and getting closer to his ear, "just a little curious."

"About...what babe," he asked chuckling softly as he rapidly tapped on the controller buttons.

"Well...I've always wondered what other wonders your hands might do," you said running a finger along his ear earning a slightly erratic breath from him.

"W-what else," he asked softly as he paused the game and placed his arms around your waist.

"Many other things," you say sitting in his lap feeling an erection start causing you to smirk lightly.

"Y-yeah," he asked barely audible.

"Oh yes," you said deeply and seductively, "I take it that your hobby could also have been practice."

He blushed knowing by what you meant, causing him to get more hard at the thought of pleasing you.

You chucked deeply and stood up teasingly, "well, I suppose I'll just go to bed now."

As you made lie on your bed, you felt pinned to it.

You then had noticed the beast that lain dormant in him was now awoken.

"Such a tease babe," he said deeply, "mmm...but that's one game I don't like to play."

You felt one of his hands slowly going up your thigh as you looked into his glowing red eyes.

Your breath became slightly heavy as your pajama shorts (or pants) were pulled off.

"I guess this means I'm in control now," he said seductively by your ear, "I'll show you why you don't play games with me."

You blushed and softly moaned feeling his slightly cold fingers stroke the outside of your wet entrance.

"So...wet," he said breathing heavily as he spoke deeply, "I wouldn't mind drowning in this."

He then inserted two fingers and watched you moan and arch your back up, clutching the bed covers.

As your back was arched, he kissed down your neck and nibbled your spot.

The pleasure was so intense, though it was mostly pressure.

"Take it off babe...all off," he commanded deeply.

His fingers still in you, you trembled and slightly raised your back to take off your tank top and f/c bra.

"That's right," he said sucking one nipple as he moved his fingers in you, moaning softly as he went causing vibrations to be sent along your smooth skin.

"B-BEN," you softly moaned.

He then growled slightly, "not...enough."

He took his fingers out, leaving your entrance throbbing lightly, and slipped his clothes off.

"I...can't control myself babe," he growled deeply as he lightly rubbed himself along your wet entrance.

You blushed deeply and moaned softly feeling this simulation.

"Scream for me baby," he growled as he quickly spread your legs and entered you with his full length.

"B-BEN," you screamed out, tears sliding down your face from the pain and pressure.

He then began to kiss you as you caught your breath, letting you get used to the pressure of his size.

Once ready, he began to move.

Chills were sent down your spine, breath was taken from your lungs, and pleasure was an understatement.

"D-damn..._____...a-aahh...you're...tight," he moaned out as he slowly went faster.

"BEN," you moaned out loudly, "a-aaaahh~"

Faster and faster...

Deeper and deeper...

Harder and rougher...

The ecstacy you both felt, your moaning music to his ears.

Your trembling fingers sunk into the skin of his back as he hit that one spot that drove you crazy.

"BEN~ th-there...a-aahh r-right...f-fuc- aaaahh~," was all you managed to let escape.

He pounded that spot relentlessly as he moaned.

"S-so...g-good," he moaned out breathlessly.

You could feel him throbbing as you felt yourself on him.

You felt your walls grip on him causing him to scream out in pleasure.

"A-again...d-damn...a-again babe," he said trembling in pleasure, his stomach going cold knowing his end was near.

You managed to grip your walls on him tightly causing you to squirm in pleasure and him to scream out as he came.

You managed to squirm him onto your spot causing you to gasp and arch your back, tilt your head back, squeeze your eyes shut, and throb violently as you came.

BEN then pulled out and held you close to him, "learn your lesson babe?"

You nodded, "I might need a few refresher courses in the future though."

He then smirked, "oh babe...if you only knew what I was holding back."

You raised an eyebrow, "how so?"

"Let's just say I won't be as gentle next time," he said chuckling darkly.