Chapter 13

Jordan.

I sighed, looking over at Logan's bedroom door for the tenth time tonight alone. I couldn't sleep all night and the replies on my tweet weren't helping. They basically all said that it was about something stupid, like simple maths or something.

I groaned, turning onto my back and covering my face with my hands. Why did I have to do that? Uggghh.

My life is fucked.

No. You know what? I shouldn't be thinking about this. I really like Sasha, flaws and all. I want to be with her and I shouldn't risk my relationship with her for Will's sister.

Theres no chance that would happen, Will would kill me if he found out I almost tried to kiss his sister. Okay. That settles it, I'm staying with Sasha and that's final.

_________________________
Logan.

I sighed out and stared at the bedrooms ceiling. I couldn't sleep all because of Jordan. I hadn't even known the guy for three days and hes already trying to kiss me.

The worst part? I think I would have went for it if I wasn't so paranoid.

Why was I feeling this way? I've had no 'crushes' since I was fifteen and now when Will's best friend comes swaggering into my life I'm suddenly caught up on the guy??

Ugh.

I know it could never happen though.
One, he has a girlfriend.
Two, I have problems.
Three, Will would kill him.

I can think of so many more but I know it will just bother me if I continue thinking about this. I need a break. I know this is stupid but I wish I could go back to school.

Before you go all ape shit crazy on me, this is why.

It keeps me busy and helps me forget about outside world problems, simply because I get so much work that I freak over it and can't think about anything else.

I actually want to get good qualifications in life and get a good job, even though I have no idea what the hell I want to do for a job.

It keeps me out of the house so that means that I don't have to see Jordan and his stupid face for as long as I usually have to.

I miss my friends like mad. I want to hang out with them again and catch up with them and gossip about the boys they like and stress together about homework.

That gives me an idea, I'll just text my friends tomorrow about it and see if they want to hang out. Wait. Tomorrow is Thursday.

Wait.

The school know about my 'problem' so if they just tell the school that I need to talk to them about something then, because my school and head teacher is nice, they'll most likely be allowed to come see me.

It's a plan.

_________________________
Will.

I laid in bed silently as I listened to the sighing and groaning and noises coming from both left and right of me.

Logan and Jordan.

What was up with them? They've both been thrashing around all night and I even heard the occasional 'ugh' from both of them.

Actually, bringing up Logan and Jordan again.. What was up with them tonight?

Logan seemed extremely jumpy and kept giving Jordan these glares, which half of the time Jordan didn't even notice, but when he did he would just widen his eyes at her and shrug slighty before mouthing something at her.

They were extremely confusing.

I ran my hand through my hair, tugging slightly at it as I thought about what could be bothering them. Did something happen while I was gone?

What though? It couldn't have been too bad because Logan would have freaked and told me as soon as I came in the door, she's that type of person.

The person that can't keep things to themselves and freaks out if something important happens and they can't or aren't allowed to tell anyone about it.

I sighed again, wondering if they could hear me if I could hear them. Probably not since they both seen wrapped up in their own problems.

Oh well, I might as well try to sleep.

__________________________
A/N

HOLA AMIGOS!

So sorry this is late and short but schools being an ass currently and I've been super super busy with it.

I wrote this on my phone and literally just finished writing it there and now I'm publishing it.

Funfun

It makes me laugh that I have a story where Jordan likes Will's sister and I also have a story where Will likes Jordan's sister.

Ahh fun.

-laura