Chapter 11

Logan.

He has a girlfriend?!?!?!

Why the hell did he try to kiss me then?!?!?!

I knew he was a fuckboy.

"Oh, well then... congratulations..?" I tried to play it off, having no idea what to say, well in my defense, what the hell do you even say in a situation like this?!

"Oh.. uhm.. thanks I guess.." He answered, rubbing the back of his neck and I sighed internally. Why did this have to get so awkward. "Do you-" He was interrupted by the door opening and I looked in the direction of the door to see Will entering the house.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" He asked as he set down his coffee and a bag on the kitchen counter.

"Hmm, what? Oh nothing, Jordan and I were just watching Finding Nemo... it just ended." I lied through my teeth and Jordan looked over at me with a confused look on his face. 

"Oh, okay." Will spoke. "I got you guys doughnuts." Will called from the kitchen and I gulped slightly, looking over at Jordan to see he was mouthing words at me, which I couldn't understand at all.

I gave him a confused look when Will walked back into the room and I pretended to laugh. "What?" Will asked as he sat down on the one-seater and passed me a bag. 

"Uhm, Jordan just tole me this hilarious joke..." I played off and looked towards Jordan to see he was smiling but in his eyes were panic. "Tell Will the joke." i laughed out and opened the bag Will passed me to see two donuts in it, one with pink frosting and one with black,. ooh.

I grabbed the black-iced one and took a bite as I looked over at Jordan, passing the bag to him. "Uhm, uhm" He stuttered. "Why did Alfie Deyes cross the road?" He asked. "Because Phil Lester did it last week." I nearly spat out my doughnut at that.

"Uhm..." Will replied awkwardly and I just laughed nervously, pretending that i found it funny. It was pretty clever though, Alfie Deyes always copies my little ball of sunshine. (A/N tru tru)

"Oh doughnuts, yay." Jordan spoke quickly, shoving the doughnut in his mouth so he could avoid talking to Will. I couldn't blame him though, I was doing the same.

"Yeah.. Uhm, i'm gonna head off to bed, I had a busy day at work today." I nodded at Will's words as he stood up and walked down the hallway and as soon as he was in his bedroom Jordan whacked my arm.

"Ow!"

"What was that about?!" Jordan almost yelled and I bit my lip, not really having an excuse for it.

"Will is very protective, if he knew what questions you were asking me -which he probably would ask what you said- he'd kill you." I lied. I knew Will would be mad but he wouldn't be mad for long, maybe only an hour or something.

"Oh.. okay." Jordan shrugged slightly.

"I'll get you covers." I motioned to the couch he was sitting on and he nodded, taking a lick of the pink icing. I stood up from my place on the couch and walked down the hallway to the cupboard where Will keeps all the covers and things.

I opened the cupboard door and sighed slightly, leaning my head on the door. Why did I even lie?

_______________________________________

A/N 

IDK WHY YOU DID LMAO

oops short chapter

:/

bye i guess,

-laura