Chapter Three: Jealousy?

As AJ Walked into lunch, she immeditly saw Pinkie. She was sitting with a nerdy looking girl with navy blue hair. Her highlights were purple and pink. Another girl with the palest skin she'd ever seen and dark purple hair sat on the other side.  The blonde sat her tray on the blue smooth surface of the table, attracting Pinkie's light blue eyes.

 "Ooo! hey Jackie!" The bubbly girl waved rapidly. 

"So, this is the Applejack you keep speaking of, Pinkie." The purple haired girl twirled her hair with a finger. 

"Yuuup!!" Pinkie giggled, making the cowgirl smile a bit. 

"Why, excuse me, my dear. I am Rarity." The pale girl put her hand out and Applejack kindly shook it.

"Welcome to Canterlot High, Applejack. It is an honor to have our school host you for your high school years." The navy haired girl smiled up from her book, putting her hand out and quickly shaking AJ's before flipping the next page of her story. 

Sudenly, Applejack turned to see Rainbow and Fluttershy, both holding hands, behind her. AJ jumped at this. "That's Twilight, she's and egghead." Rainbow's raspy voice chuckled at her last statement.

"I am NOT an egghead, Dash! I am just well read." She huffed and slammed her book.

"Egghead, well read, same thing!" Dash's hand unlocked from Fluttershy's as she batted it. She sat down on the seat next to AJ. "You enjoying the school, Applesmack?" Rainbow snickered.

Applejack rolled her eyes. "Not funny, Dash." She picked up her fork and picked at her mac and cheese. "It's been okay." 

Fluttershy gasped. "Oh no! I forgot! Sorry, Applejack. I'm Fluttershy." The timid girl slowly put her hand out, afraid.

Applejack smiled at her and shook her hand twice, noticing that she was scared. She then pulled back.

Rainbow took Fluttershy's hand when it came back to her side.

Applejack looked at the two. 'Why do I feel so weird just starin' at 'em...Why? I don't like girls...So, why? Am ah j-'

Applejack's thoughts were interrupted by a certain pink haired girl. "APPLEJACK!!"

The blonde looked around. "Did somethin' happen!? What's wrong!?" She panicked.

"No silly, you just were day dreaming!"

Rarity smirked. "Was it about a boy? Oh, details!!" The pale girl screeched.

Applejack blushed and shook her head. "It ain't 'bout some boy..." She looked at the couple, which Rainbow was whispering something that made the other girl blush, into her ear. "May ah excuse mahself?"

The girls nodded as AJ got up and ran to the bathroom

She splashed her face with water. "What in the hay is this feeling?" Was she jealous?