Chapter One: New Girl

A blonde girl with tan skin whistled as she started to unpack her clothing. It was her fisrt day in Canterlot, and she moved there from Manehatten. She had been there with her Aunt and Uncle Orange for the summer. She heard a knock at her door, her brother no less, and opened the door with her hands on her hips.

"Howdy sis, you alright doin' all that by yerself?" Her normally quiet brother politely offereed to help.

The stubborn blonde shook her head. "No can do, sugarcube. Ah'm fine by mahself, don't cha worry." She closed the door, causing her brother to fall back to his room. She opened her closet and grabbed a handful of hangers. She started to hang each shirt up, most all of which were flannels and plaid stuff. She sighed, turning on her radio. Just like that, her favorite song came on the radio. She strated to sway her hips back and forth as she still hung up her clothes the whole time. By the time she finished, her song was over. She looked over at the window, seeing a girl walking down the street. This girl wasn't normal, no. She had spectrum colored hair, and blueish skin. She leaned over to the window more to see her better. She seemed to be texting while walking.

"Hey!" The cowgirl called from her window, seeming to get the girl's attention.

"Yeah?" The girl looked up, revealing her magenta eyes.

The blonde blushed a bit, then spoke. "Uh, ya weren't lookin' where chu were goin' and ah thought that ya might bump inta somethin'." She scratched behind her head.

The other girl smirked. "I do it all the time," her raspy voice seemed cocky. "I'm Rainbow Dash, and you are cowgirl?" She joked, crossing her legs and leaning up against a pole before trning off her phone. She shoved her phone into her pockets and kept her hands there too.

"Ah'm Applejack," The blonde anwsered confindently. "Ya go to Canterlot High?"

Rainbow nodded. "I guess i'll see you at school then, Applejack." She winked and walked away.

"Somethin' 'bout that girl is bad news," Applejack sighed with frustration. "Well, ah better get ready for bed."

------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so this is first chapter!! Yay!! Tell us what cha think about it!

~appledashluvr789