Chapter 47

Gabriella's P.O.V.

This week was long, I did do quite a lot, I went to meetings, photoshoots, and so much more but I did miss Grayson, we face timed a lot and texted a lot. It was now Monday and Grayson was coming home on Wednesday.

I wondered in to my kitchen and filled my glass with water. I was wearing a black tank top and pyjama shorts because I hadn't left the house since yesterday because I didn't have anything to do. However it was around 9am and I was up to edit a vlog and also I had a meeting and photoshoot to be at, at 1:30 and on.

I sat down on the couch whilst editing a vlog from yesterday, with my mug off coffee I went through all the footage. As I was editing, my doorbell rang, getting up I the screen to my computer down slightly before making my over to the door flipping the hair in my pony tale behind me.

I opened the door not bothering to look through the eye piece, it was Grayson. He was wearing sweats, a black sweatshirt a long with some black ray ban sunglasses. I smiled wide.

"Grayson!" I excitedly said jumping in to his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso, he held me tight, "You're back early?" I said more of a question as I moved my head to look at him.

"Mhmm, there was a slight accident" He said as I got down. I raised my eyebrows in concern.

"What happened?" I asked, he didn't reply, instead he slowly moved his sunglasses down to the bridge of his nose looking at me above them, he had a black eye.

My jaw dropped, it was purple and black and a tiny bit blue, however it wasn't swollen.

"What-" he cut me off, "I'll explain when we get inside" He sounded tired so I pulled him inside with me and shut the door behind me, we went over to the couch were he fell back on to, I sat down on my knees next to him as he kept his sunglasses on.

"So it was just yesterday, we decided to go out on the slopes at night, and so everything was going fine but I must of slipped on some ice and fell down the hill and a chunk of ice hit my eye and well, this happened" he shrugged putting his hand on my bare thigh.

"Have you been to the doctors?" I asked placing my hand on his cheek.

He nodded, "He said it should heal in a week or so... And I need to avoid having bright lights in my eye so I have to wear sunglasses" He replied, "Can you get me something cold to put on it?" He asked, I could tell he was in pain as he put his sweatshirt hood up, it was hot outside yet he was dressed in winter clothes. Nodding, I got up and walked over to the kitchen, I opened the freezer and took out a bag of frozen peas, that's the closest thing I had to an ice pack.

"Here" I gave him the bag and he thanked me, I dimmed the lights and shut the curtains so the light wouldn't hurt his eye whilst he took his sunglasses off and put the pack on his eye. He had a red mark going up to his eyebrow as well.

I went and sat next to him and ran my hands through his hair whilst we watched TV.

A while later, I had to go and get dressed for the meeting and photoshoot, "Want me to drop you home?" I told him as I opened the front door.

"Nah its alright, I drove here" he replied, I nodded, leaning up on my tip toes I pressed my lips agaisnt his and gave him a long but soft kiss, pulling back we said our goodbyes before I shut the door.

I went in to my room and went and started with my makeup, the meeting I was going to was with Pacsun, which was were I had my clothing line too, we were going to be discussing coming out with my own perfume, which I was super excited about, so I had to look meeting appropriate.

I started with foundation, blending if in, I put some concealer on before using some bronzer I used it on my cheeks to define my jaw line and cheek bones, and I used it on my forehead and sides of my nose. I then filled my eyebrows in and did a winged eyeliner, curling my eyelashes I put mascara on them, and was finished.

I used a nude pink lipstick and lipliner called 'Mocha' from Mac.

I then got dressed, I wore black high waisted skinny pants with a white crochet sleeveless crop top with a Lacey hem. I wore my black Chelsea leather ankle boots which had a chunky heel. Once I was done, I threw my hair in to a high messy pony tale.

The doorbell rang and I went and opened it, it was Kathy my main manager. We greeted one another before I went and got my phone and we went down in to the Blacked out uber car and were driven down to the main mall were Pacsun was. We entered the mall and down to Pacusn, we were escorted to the back room were there were offices, we sat down on a chair around an oval table and a bunch of new design ideas were on papers as we began to talk about the new summer collection.

After almost 3 hours, we packed up, I was given a huge folder and a memory stick, the folder contained design ideas and the memory stick was all the design ideas so I can put it in the computer and digitally design things before sending them back off.

We were driven down to another place were I was going to be having a photoshoot to be on the cover of Justine Magazine, they had asked me to be on the cover and if course I said yes because, Justine is a huge deal.

"Welcome Gabi! Thank you for teaming up with us," A man greeted cheerfully causing me to smile, as he pulled me in to a hug, "No problem! Thank you for having me" I politly replied as he led me go the back were there was a dressing room with my name on it.

"Okay so these are the 2 outfits we would like you to wear, once you're done someone will lead you to get your hair and makeup done" He said, his name tag said Joshua as he opened the door for me. We thanked him and Kathy came in with me, the dressing room was actually really big and had that mirror with the lights around it. I grabbed the first outfit and went to get changed