Chapter 34

Gabriella's P.O.V.

It was currently 10pm however in Florida it would of been 12am. We were back in LA, we were all in one big uber, the driver stopped at everyone's houses and they went home after saying our goodbyes.

There were still a couple of us left and we needed my apartment building. The car stopped and I looked up from my phone, the driver got out and went to the back boot to take out my suitcase for me.

After saying bye to everyone, I kissed Grayson and told him I would see him later, before I left the car, getting inside the building, I kept my hood on because I looked a mess.

I got up to my floor before I unlocked my door, everything was just as I left it, I turned of the security system and then checked in before I went straight to my room, instantly hitting the bed, I took my shoes off and fell asleep.

*Next Day*

My eyes felt so heavy when I woke up, I didn't even want to open my eyes, I was jet lagged.

I groaned lifting my head from the pillow, I forgot to do the curtains last night so the sun was hitting me and making my eyes close again. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 4:15pm. Wow I slept a long time. But I gave in because I was jet lagged. Scrolling through Instagram I liked pictures and then went on Twitter.

'I'm jet lagged... But hope you guys are having a good day❤' I tweeted.

I saw that it was incredibly sunny today and I didn't feel like doing anything. After replying back to Grayson's good morning text and everyone else's texts I had received, I got up out of bed. Walking to my bathroom I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I left and went to my kitchen, making some coffee and went back to my room. Getting back in to vlog I grabbed my phone and went on Snapchat.

"Guys have you ever like had those days were you wanna just lay in bed, and not move cos your lazy as-" I was recording that on Snapchat so the video cut me off since it can only be 10 seconds long.

I uploaded it before going back to the camera.

"I have like, quite a few things to get done and I don't think I will be vlogging today, just because I'm not even going to do anything and-" I uploaded that one again.

"But I reckon tomorrow I will vlog, but currently I'm working on videos and stuff so..." I stopped recording before I uploaded the video on to my Snapchat. I put my phone down and went through all my emails from different companies and stuff.

I then went on to another email which was from the Rolex, the designer store, I was getting Grayson a black Michael Kors watch which he has always wnates but it was incredibly expensive and he didn't want to spend so much on a watch. So I was going to buy it for him for his birthday, for Ethan I was going to get a Chanel Bleau Men's perfume, and for both of them, they have been thinking of getting huaraches, but just haven't got them so I was going to get them each a pair of black huaraches.

I was going to pick them up tomorrow and they were going to be having a party at this big hall, they had booked a hall for the party and there was going to be a small red carpet and nearly the whole of our youtube friends were invited. And of course there friends that aren't on YouTube.

As I was looking through a website on my computer I saw my phone ringing.

I looked at the caller ID to see it was Grayson. I picked it up and answered the call, "Hello?" I said whilst looking at the screen.

"Hey babe, what you doing?" He asked kind of out of breath I don't no why.

"Um, nothing much, why are you out of breath?" I asked pausing the video I was going to watch. "Oh I just ran out to get something from my car, anyways you wanna go and get something to eat?" He asked hearing a door close.

"Ugh I can't be bothered to like, go outside" I whined rubbing eyes.

He laughed, "Oh come on, please? We'll go to that cafe you love" he persuaded. I smiled, "Fineee" I dragged out.

"Alright be ready, I'm coming to pick you up" he said, I replied with a okay before we hung up. I got out of bed and it was like 6pm now, I went to my closet and pulled out black high waisted skinny jeans with a grey Jersey tank top.

Not bothered with my hair I threw it up in a top knot. I grabbed my black circle sunglasses and put on my converse.

I got a text from Grayson saying he was outside. I grabbed my phone and left the apartment. I went on Snapchat and went on the camera.

"As you can see, im out of my sweatpants and wearing actual clothes because Grayson is forcing me to go get food" I posted the snap and got in to the elevator.

I took a picture on Snapchat with me in the mirror just before I left, I opened the glass door and looking through my sunglasses I saw Grayson sitting in his car.

Walking over, I zoomed in on his phone as he yawned before posting it on Snapchat. I got in the car and leaned over to kiss him before sitting back and putting my seatbelt,

"Were is Ethan?" I asked, sometimes Ethan comes along to have food with us too so it made me wonder why he wasn't here.

"Oh he's back at home fixing his computer, he dropped it and now it's gone all fuzzy" he replied chuckling.

The whole ride we talking about random things before he parked across the street from Urth Café. We walked over to the Café and sat in the outside bit on the little black table and chairs.

After ordering and our food arriving quickly we ate, "What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked as I drank from my green tea boba. "I'm going out to get your birthday presents" I told him grinning, he laughed rolling his eyes.

"Presents? Why are you getting me more then one thing" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up, omg I can't wait to give it to you!" I cheerfully told him, I could tell he wanted to know what I had gotten him.