I watched her eyes glint as I sat down on the couch she had been on, she plopped herself next to me, while tucking her legs under her.

"I need to shave" I thought out loud, running my hands over my chin.

"Indeed" she said, swiping her thumb over my cheek.

"You've been sassy all day" I pointed out making me nod.

"I try" she said making me laugh and wrap my arm around her causing her to cuddle into my side.

"My mum really wants to meet you" I stated, feeling her slightly back away and look at me. "...again" I added

"Why? Haven't you only seen her like once?" she asked making me shrug.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to see you" I said.

"I would love to meet her... it's just.. what would we even talk about?" she asked.

"Well it wouldn't be just you and her. Maybe we could have her and her uhm... new family.. come over and have dinner or lunch or something" I said making her eyes widen.

"You've put some thought into this.." she said making me nod.

"Some things I have to keep you out of the loop for in order for things to go smoothly. I try to keep you in on as much as possible and if I have to keep you out of my work I might as well let you in on my... family situation" I said.

"I didn't know that..." she said, resting her hand on my stomach.

"Yeah..." I said looking down at her.

"Well maybe you can call and have them come over for like a brunch tomorrow" she said making me nod.

"I'll call her tonight" I said.

"You've been pretty good with this whole situation having your mom and Luchesi back" she said making me nod.

"I'm trying my hardest, sometimes it's just so hard" I admitted.

"I think she will be very happy to see both of her boys bonding again" she said.

"That, and I think my mom would like to meet 'the girl' she's been asking about" I said, watching her furrow her eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"My mom wanted to meet you, she's been asking all about you" I said.

"Not that.." she said, pushing away from me slightly "Why did you say it like that?" she asked.

"Like what?" I asked, becoming confused.

"Why am I 'the girl' like you said" she responded.

"Well you're not my friend with benefit and you're not my girlfriend" I said, not even thinking before I let the words loose.

"Oh.." she said flatly.

I watched her body uncomfortably shift beside me making me feel extremely guilty. Fück, I always mess things up. It was an honest mistake, even if we are considered boyfriend and girlfriend we never really discussed it, so she wouldn't expect me to know. But, I still feel really fücking bad by the way she refuses to look at me, nor say anything else. I bit my lip before looking back at her.

"Did you think I was your boyfriend?" I asked quietly.

"No, I just... I don't know. You said it like me being something to you was a disgusting thing" she said making me sigh.

"I didn't mean it like that. We never talk about these things so I didn't know" I said.

"I know that and I know that we aren't in a relationship, but you dismissed me like it was nothing" she said softly making me feel my heart crush. I fücking hate doing shït like this to her.