Chapter Seven

A/N: Sorry for short chapter, I'm focusing on my studies so please understand, I am super busy!

R Y A N

I remained in my guinea pig form, I don't trust these mutts one bit and not sure the reason why they kidnapped Mike and I. I chatter my teeth making sure Zeke knows I see him as a threat, a large house came to view, I immediately scented lots of wolves in the area.

"Welcome back Alpha" said one wolf. The tall man smiled at Zeke then his gaze shifted towards me, I gave him my best glare in my form. I growled and chatter my teeth, the wolf growled at me lowly then walked away.

"Need to put them somewhere secure so they won't escape" Zeke said. We entered the house and already caught the attention from all the wolves. I smell nothing but mutts in the building, I looked at my frighten brother, he leaned his head onto Kenny's chest. I can hear his rapid heart beat, I wanted to go over there and calm Mike down. They both entered a large room and lock the door behind them, it looked unusual for a mutt to stay in.

"Set them down and give them some space" said Zeke. Kenny nodded settling us both on the ground, Mike immediately ran towards the door, his small body slam against it and squealing in pure fear. Kenny was about to grab Mike until I nipped his hands growling at him to step back. I rushed towards my brothers side and rub my body against his. He let out soft cries as he shake in fear, I licked his fur calming him down.

"We'll get out of here, I promise you" I said to him through mind link.

"I'm afraid, they'll eat us" Mike replied

" I'll protect you, don't worry" I said. We both huddle in the corner of the room, Mike face the wall wanting to avoid meeting their gaze. I stood in front of him standing in a protecting stance, my gaze never left theirs.

Z E K E

I closed the bedroom door shut, witnessing the guinea pig freak out was new to me, I never seen such behaviour. I decided to let them calm down, I didn't want to frighten my mate any further, he doesn't even trust me considering the behaviour he's giving me.

"My mate is afraid of me" said Kenny

"Can't blame them, we practically ambush them and kidnapped them by force" I replied. My wolf growled at me for giving our mate discomfort.

"I waited so long for a mate and now he wants nothing to do with me" Kenny said. I sighed and brush my fingers through my hair, this is going to be difficult to even gain my mates trust. He's a guinea pig for goodness sake, this is very odd pair.

"Let's just give them time to calm down then we'll go from there" I replied. Kenny sighed then nodded in response, I walked back into my office to continue signing a few paper work I didn't finish. Kenny sat on the couch on his laptop, waiting was the hardest part for us. Our wolves are just demanding us to go back and see our mates, tingles shoot my core when I see my mate. Suddenly I heard loud squealing, Kenny and I rushed towards the bedroom, we slam the door open to see both guinea pigs fighting each other.

"Hey! stop it!" yelled Kenny. I looked around the room seeing small brown droplets all over the carpet, I hadn't notice I stepped on a few. The two guinea pigs manage to stop fighting, Kenny went to pick up his mate to try and calm him down.

"What the hell is on the floor?" I asked. As both guinea pigs stared at each other in their form they then suddenly shifted standing naked before us. I gasped to see how beautiful my mate is, his long hair hang below his shoulders, Kenny's mate was the same and they seem to look a like.

"I told you not to do it!" yelled the guinea pig

"Oh shut up! Mike, this is my revenge" my mate growled. Mike glared at my mate then they both continue arguing with each other while still standing before us naked.

"Mother didn't raise us to seek revenge Ryan!" Mike replied. Ryan it's suits him well, Kenny and I remained silent waiting for the two guinea pigs to settle down.

"Revenge? what revenge?" asked Kenny. Ryan glared at my brother and I then placed on hand on his hip. I forced myself not to stare at his crotch and to pay attention why he's seeking revenge.

"I sh*t on your carpet, that's right I pooped everywhere because I want to. You bastards think you can kidnap us! well think again assholes, I am a sheltie guinea pig! no one messes with a guinea pigs!" Ryan replied

"I told him not to" Mike hissed

"We stepped on sh*t bro" Kenny replied.

"I can see that" I said. I sighed, I felt made for making my mate angry and to react in such way, doesn't he know we're mates? Does he even feel the mating pull?

"Well I guess you mutts had your fun so let us go" said Ryan. I growled lowly, my wolf didn't like our mate disrespecting us and also the idea him leaving our side.

"Careful mate, that mouth of yours will result in punishment" I said

"Punishment ... please don't make me laugh! you're not going to do anything to me, I am an Alpha of my pack" Ryan replied

"Mate you speak off, I heard other wolves say that" Ryan said in confusion. He doesn't know what a mate is?

"We're mates" I said

"What the hell is mate" Ryan yelled in frustration. I looked at him in shock, he's a shifter all shifters should know their one true mate, right?

"That's why they resisted, they don't know that we're mates" Kenny said. I nodded in response, it makes sense but why didn't they know?

"A mate is where two people are destined to be together forever, our wolves seek their other half and to love and cherish them till death" I replied. Kenny went to grab some clothes for our mates since it's almost impossible to concentrate on what Ryan is saying. Once they're dressed they both held hands staring at us in confusion.

"I-I don't understand this, it doesn't sound real" Mike replied

"Wolves are the enemy you kill our kind" Ryan yelled

"Calm down mate" I said

"Don't tell me to calm down, you nearly gave Mike a heart attack! then you kidnap us, we just wanted to go home" Ryan replied. I can hear both of their hearts thump rapidly, I decided to leave them alone and let them adjust with the small information I gave them. Kenny and I left the room wondering why they didn't know we were mates.