Chapter Six

R Y A N

I shifted into my sheltie guinea pig form and chased after the wolf who dared to kidnap my brother, I squealed loudly showing the dark wolf how pissed I am. We want to be left alone, guinea pigs constantly killed as an easy prey, what have we done to deserve such cruelty?

I ran as quick I can go, dirt flicked onto my fur which will make it hard to take it out but I didn't care, I need to save my brother and get out as soon as possible. I heard a loud growl seeing another large wolf sprinting towards my body, the bloody bastard run through my path. Once the black wolf stopped laying my passed out brother onto the ground, I then squealed loudly once again and charge towards the wolf full on speed. My small body wiggle side to side as I ran then hit against his ankles, the wolf softly growled stepping around me.

Fight me! he calls himself an Alpha, I'm challenging him in the ways of a guinea pig, I growled meeting his gaze swaying my hips side to side. I climb onto Mike's stomach and lift my body up and show how strong I can be.

"Mine!" the other wolf growled

"Kenny calm down" the wolf said

"Back off Zeke!" Kenny replied

"It know he's your mate but you need to calm your wolf, he is frighten to the point where he passed out and my little mate is protecting him" Zeke said. I growled, how dare he call me little, I am a boar the largest in my pack, I decided to not allow my bruised ego get the best of me. I hopped off Mike then walk towards Zeke's shoe I presume then mount over it. The two men stopped arguing and stared at me, I lifted my back legs and sway my hips side to side.

"You pissed off your mate I think" said Kenny. I kept growling showing him my discomfort until I felt fingers brush over my fur, I squealed and instantly nipped his skin. He's no worthy to touch my silky fur, I growled and moved far away from him and standing next to my brother.

"He's a feisty one too" Kenny chuckled

"Calm down, I am not a threat" said Zeke, he raised his hands in the air to prove his statement but I didn't buy it, it's a trick so he can eat us! I jumped off Mike standing in front of his body, with my small legs I lift my body high than usual to show my dominance. I chatter my teeth together meeting his gaze to show I do not believe him.

"What does his behaviour mean, I don't speak rat or what he is" said Kenny. I gasped, h-he called me a rat! I'm a pure breed sheltie guinea pig, how dare he call me a rat.

"Zeke I need to feel my mate, my wolf is getting impatient" said Kenny. Mate? they keep speaking about a mate, what's that?

I looked at Mike, I turned around and lick his cheek trying to wake him up, I squeal softy wondering why he wouldn't wake up. I then remember we left our bags of food where the humans where, I mentally cursed knowing we must return to get it and hopefully it'll still be there.

"I know! just calm down before you scare them, they're easily frighten" said Zeke. I notice the two wolves back away from my brother and I, I kept my stance waiting to attack if they dared to try anything. They talked between each other, I watched them carefully until they returned slowly walking towards us.

"Remember what I said" Zeke says. Kenny nods and walks the other direction, what are they planning? I turned around watching their every move, until I heard a squeal coming from my bother.

"W-Where am I?" asked Mike. I nudge his arm for him to quickly shift as soon as possible. Mike rubbed his eyes until his eyes widen meeting the two wolves gaze. He gasped, his whole body was shivering in fear, without control Mike instantly shifted into his sheltie guinea pig. Suddenly, Mike squealed loudly as I saw Kenny grabbing Mike is a tight grip, I growled and bite down onto Kenny ankles.

"Hurry up!" yelled Kenny. Kenny is barely keeping my brother in place, Mike's body thrash side to side in pure fear. I bang my small body onto Kenny's legs but nothing worked, I am powerless against him. I was so focused on saving Mike that I didn't realise Zeke stood behind me until he finally captured me, I squealed thrashing my body trying to get out of his hands.

I won't let a meat eating mutt make me his next meal! I nip his skin over and over again until I saw blood dripping down his hands. They start their journey through the woods, Mike and I still try to escape, with all the strength I have left in my body I'm starting to get tired.

"I cannot believe our mates are guinea pigs of all animals" said Kenny

"Now we've captured them, need to figure out how to tame them" said Zeke. With all the chance I've got to run away, I couldn't leave Mike behind. I'll figure out how to escape and these mutts will pay because they messed with the wrong sheltie guinea pig!

I'll poo everywhere if I had to!