Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Today is the day, the day I marry the love of my life, Paul McCartney. I got up early this morning at about 8, and had breakfast. Now I'm at the hair salon with Leah and LeAnne getting my hair done. It's been torture not seeing Paul even if it were only for a day. You know that old belief that the bride and groom cannot see each other before the wedding? Well I don't like it.

"Your hair looks great Meghan, Paul won't be able to keep his eyes off of you", Leah says smiling.

"I second that! I cannot believe you're getting married to Paul it's finally happening,and Leah and I are engaged to John and George it's awesome", LeAnne says blushing. I never told you they got engaged did I? Oops my bad.

Well the wedding was in two hours and before I knew it that time was flying by, and I was now in my dress.

We're having the wedding at my parents house in the backyard, nice and simple. "Five minutes till show time!", John says while walking into the room I'm staying in until the wedding. He comes to me and gives me a hug, "I'm glad you guys are getting married you're perfect for Macca, you look beautiful he'll love it", he says. Than he walks to LeAnne and wraps his arms around her making her blush.

I found myself looking in the full body mirror again, not believing that I'm actually going to be marrying Paul. "I'm the luckiest girl on the face of the planet" I whisper to myself.

"What did you say Meghan?", Leah asks.

"Oh nothing, I was just talking to myself", I say blushing.

"So Meghan I bet you can't believe today is happening huh? Just a few years ago you were just coming to Liverpool to visit me and you met your future husband", she says,"oh by the way, your welcome!".

"Yeah you always know what I'm thinking, I'm so lucky to have him. What exactly am I thanking you for?", I ask.

"If I hadn't invited you to Liverpool and had you go to the club with me this wouldn't be happening", she says sticking her tongue out at me,"well I'm going to go find my maid of honor spot, next time I see you you'll be Mrs. McCartney!"

I just smile back because her words kept me speechless. My dad walks into the room and asks me if I'm ready, I take my arm in his and he walks me outside.

Suddenly the wedding march plays, and I slowly make my way down the isle. I see Paul turn toward me, looking the happiest I've ever seen him. The song ends and I'm face to face with Paul, he's holding both his hands in mine and whispers, "You look beautiful". Right beside Paul are George, John, and Ringo, who are all his best men, and next to me are Leah and LeAnne my maid of honor and bridesmaid. I have everyone I care most about with me and I couldn't be happier.

The minister begins the wedding speech and all that and it comes time for the vows. "Paul, would you please state your vow?", the preacher says to Paul.

He starts his vow,"Meghan, when I met you it was love at first sight, and from that day on I wanted to be with you. You've always believed in me and have been through so much with me and stayed by my side. For all this and so much more, I love you with all my heart".

I feel a tear falling out of my eye, a happy tear. The minister than asks me for my vow which I read, and now it's time for the I do's, my favorite part. He finishes the for richer or for poorer part and I say "I do". He says the same to Paul, and he says "I do".

"You may now kiss the bride", the minister says.

Paul takes me in his arms, and places his lips on mine. White confetti falls on us while we kiss a bit longer. We both look up at the sky than look at each other, "I love you Meghan", he says. To this I reply, "I love you too Paul".

So I guess fairytales do come true sometimes, I just never thought it'd happen to me.

The End