The Edge of A Thunderstorm [R]

Start from the beginning

His hand still on Luke's crotch, he brought the blond's lips to his, connecting them in a hungry kiss. Luke was breathing heavily, his hips bucking softly into Calum's hand.

"Stop teasing Cal," Luke moaned out, his breath fanning Calum's lips.

Grinning, Calum removed his hand from Luke to tug the boy's shirt over his head. Calum trailed his hands down the other's chest, smiling fondly at the person he was proud to call his boyfriend, before dipping his fingers in the waistband of Luke's red penguin pyjamas. He pulled them down swiftly, revealing his member, and Luke let out a heavy breath before kicking his pants off to the side somewhere.

Calum took a minute to admire the naked boy on his lap, his hands running up and down Luke's body, but never quite going where he wanted them to be.

"Calum, stop," Luke moaned, bucking his hips again to remind Calum of his little problem. "Just do something."

Calum wrapped his hand around Luke's member, causing him to groan and grip Calum's soft brown hair.

As Calum started pumping, Luke's moans only got louder, as if they were rivalling the thunder outside. One of Luke's hands trailed from Calum's hair to his jaw, tilting his head up before smashing their lips together. Luke nipped at Calum's lower lip and he groaned, earning himself a smirk from the blond.

Luke's heart was beating fast. All he could register was Calum's hands on his dick, Calum's tongue stroking his, Calum's heavy breathing, Calum, Calum, Calum. Luke was so so close, but he didn't want this to end just yet.

"Calum, I'm close," he breathed out, detaching his lips from the brunet's.

"Cum for me, Lukey," Calum mumbled, his hand still working at a steady pace on Luke.

Luke shook his head, leaning in to whisper in his ear. "I want you inside me first," he moaned before dropping his lips to work on Calum's neck.

Calum moaned loudly at Luke's wish, nodding furiously. "Oh fuck yes."

He cautiously let go of Luke who groaned, but who quickly yanked at Calum's shirt to then throw it somewhere in the room. Luke hungrily attached his lips to Calum's exposed chest, beginning to scatter marks over the surface as Calum groaned, grabbing at Luke's hair.

A few minutes later, the movie was switched off and Calum's pants had found their way onto the floor. Calum was now laying on his back on the couch, his head on the hand rest with Luke still on top of him. They were making out hungrily, Calum's hands gripping Luke's hips that were grinding down on his own.

"Luke, do we have any l-" Calum started, but Luke cut him off with a kiss and a nod. He swung his legs over Calum, disappearing into the kitchen and returning just as fast to then regain his spot on Calum's thighs. He flipped open the lid of the lube bottle, generously pouring the liquid in his hand before coating Calum's dick in it. Calum moaned, bucking his hips up into Luke's hand.

"Do you need me to-"

Once again, Luke cut him off with a head shake.

"Are you sure?" Calum asked quietly, biting at his lips as he gripped Luke's hips. Fuck, he couldn't wait any longer, but he didn't want to hurt Luke, either.

Luke nodded, lowering himself onto Calum's member, guided by the boy underneath. The two of them moaned in unison as Calum completely filled Luke, still for a moment before Luke decided to move. Calum let out a gasp as Luke all but whined, picking up the pace. Calum bucked his hips up in time with Luke, causing the blond to moan loudly, throwing his head back, his nails digging into Calum's chest.

"Fuck," Luke moaned, bouncing up and down. Their moans were so loud and so shameless. Luke felt like there was electricity shooting through him and now it was Calum's head that was spinning due to the pleasure.

"I'm close," Luke breathed out. His sweaty hair was falling into his eyes but he couldn't care less; all he could bring himself to care about was how Calum made him feel. Their fingers were interlocked and their thrusts were in time with the thunder and lightning outside their window, and Luke would've found it poetic if he wasn't so close to the edge.

"Me too, fuck," Calum moaned, bucking his hips up particularly hard, and Luke felt himself come undone. With a long moan of Calum's name and various profanities, Luke released onto his boyfriend's chest, his eyes squeezed shut and head thrown back in ecstasy.

Only mere seconds later, Calum released inside of Luke, the two of them riding out their highs before Luke collapsed onto Calum's chest, not even caring about the stickiness between them.

With an elated sigh, Calum pulled out of Luke, and the two of them lay like that for a few minutes, listening to the rain and catching their breath.

"Well now we know what to do when the weather is awful," Calum commented cheekily, earning a lighthearted smack on the arm from his boyfriend. "Let's go get cleaned up."

The two of them reluctantly stood up from the couch, Luke grabbing their pants before they headed to the bathroom. They took a quick shower, sharing soft, loving kisses before deciding to call it a night.

However, as they were climbing into bed, Calum realised that he forgot to turn off the fire. With a groan, he headed back into the living room while Luke curled himself up into a ball. Luke must've been a lot more tired than he realised because within moments he was fast asleep.

Calum came back a few minutes later with a glass of water to find Luke curled up in their bed, snoring softly. With a smile, he climbed in beside the sleeping boy, wrapping his arms around him.

"Good night, my love," he mumbled, kissing his forehead before closing his eyes, lulled to sleep by the sound of the rain against the windowpane.

a/n: this song is so about sex lmao