The Edge of A Thunderstorm [R]

a/n: smut warning

I'll tell you right now I've never felt like this, the touch of your hand, the thought of your kiss

"Another storm," Luke mumbled, looking out of their bedroom window. He pulled the soft blanket he had thrown over his shoulders tighter around his body as he watched rain drops run down the window pane. The weather had been terrible for the past week, and Luke was getting sick of it. Plus, tonight it was not only rainy, it was cold.

"Great," Calum sighed, moving to wrap his arms around his boyfriend's waist. He propped his head on Luke's shoulder, watching the rain and lightning as well. "Do you want to just watch a movie and cuddle? We could turn on the fire."

With a small smile, Luke nodded. "That sounds good."

"Great," Calum mumbled, kissing Luke's cheek before letting go of his waist in favour of his hand. The two of them left their bedroom and walked over to their living room, where Calum sat Luke down on the couch, insisting that he would get everything prepared. Luke agreed, but only because the weather was bringing him down a little and he didn't feel like moving much.

While he watched Calum set up the movie and start the fire, he thought quietly. Calum and he had been friends for what felt like forever: they met when they were five and were inseparable ever since. They had fallen in love when they were seventeen, therefore young and dumb. They had had their ups and downs, but moved in together when they were twenty-five, which was two years ago, almost three. Those three years had been the most amazing years of both their lives, and Luke was positive he was on a roller coaster with a lot more ups than downs now.

Calum finally settled back down next to him, and Luke happily curled up into his side, sharing his blanket with the tan lad. Luke smiled when he felt Calum's arm drape across his shoulders. The rain could still be heard outside, but the crackle of the fire and the movie quickly took up the majority of his attention.

However, Luke was growing restless, and apparently so was Calum because it hadn't even been half an hour since they had started the movie and he already had his hand on Luke's thigh.

"Calum, can I help you?" Luke asked, raising an eyebrow but doing nothing to move Calum's hand.

"Hm, no, I'm just watching the movie in peace," Calum shrugged, not even looking at Luke, although his hand was inching upwards.

Shivers were running through Luke's body, and he sighed contentedly. This was what Calum did to him, even after so many years of being together. He could never get sick of Calum's touch.

Calum continued trailing his hand upwards until it came to a stop right on Luke's crotch, and Luke let out a shaky breath. His pyjama pants were so thin - and who wears underwear under pyjamas? - that it felt like Calum's hand was basically on his dick.

When Calum started moving his hand to palm the blond through the cotton was when Luke let out a proper moan. "Calum, stop teasing."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Calum shrugged, grinning nonchalantly at his boyfriend as he continued his hand motions.

Luke gripped Calum's arm, bucking his hips into his touch. "Fuck, Calum, please."

Calum must've found that appealing, because the next thing he did had Luke moaning even louder. He attached his lips to the base of Luke's neck, nipping and sucking at the skin already. Luke's head was spinning, and he had to remind himself, "Don't forget to breathe," because that was so hard to remember when all he could register was the feel of Calum's lips.

Luke gripped at the front of Calum's shirt, tugging the boy into him. With a quick motion, Calum flipped them so that he was sitting normally on the couch with Luke straddling him.