"Where are you going?" Maia asked, nudging Toby's side to get him to pay attention.

"Paris," Ally failed to hide her excitement, replying quicker than everyone expected. "I know it's cheesy, but..."

"Paris sounds awesome," Maia laughed, shaking her head and dismissing the girl's claim. "I've always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower."

"Where did you two go on your honeymoon?" Troy asked, looking between Maia and Toby. The two exchanged glances, trying to stifle their laughter.

"Burger King," Maia laughed and shook her head.

"Burger King?" Ally raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"It's pretty hard to go on a honeymoon when you're both broke, in college, and one of you is pregnant," Maia explained, pointing to Lucas and then back to herself. "We eloped, got burger king, and then went home and went to bed," she shrugged with a laugh.

"We went camping that weekend, though," Toby added, making Maia laugh even harder.

"I could care less about that kind of stuff," Maia shrugged. "We'll have plenty of time to travel once Lucas is older. Toby needs someone besides me to do all the crazy stuff with."

"Like skydiving," her husband nodded.

"Anything but skydiving," Maia shook her head and shot him a half-hearted glare.

"Climbing Everest?"

"Shut up," Maia laughed, shoving Toby playfully. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there."

"What about you two?" Ally nodded to Lauren. "Are you guys ever going to go on a honeymoon?"

"Hopefully," Lauren laughed, glancing at Camila who was now helping Presley cut her turkey into small pieces. "I haven't thought about it in a while."

"Where do you want to go?"

"Oh god, I don't know," Lauren shook her head. "Good question."

Before anyone had a chance to say anything else, the doorbell caught everyone's attention. All the members at the table exchanged knowing glances, and Camila quickly hopped her feet to go let their final guests into the house.

"Sorry we're late," Normani appeared in the dining room moments later. "We wanted to make a pumpkin pie but then Dinah fell asleep when she was supposed to be watching it and then the smoke alarm went off and then-"

"We brought ice cream?" Dinah held up a plastic bag from the grocery store with a hopeful smile.

"Toss it in the fridge and sit down before your food gets cold," Lauren laughed, scooting her chair closer to Camila's to make room for everyone at the table.

"So what's new?" Dinah asked once everyone was seated around the table, reaching over to grab a spoonful of mashed potatoes. "It feels like we haven't seen you guys in forever."

"Can I have more milk?" Presley asked, holding up her cup and turning to Lauren and Camila hopefully. "Please?"

Before either of the wives could respond, they were distracted by Normani's fork clattering against her plate and Dinah practically choking on a mouthful of her drink.

"She talked!" Dinah hopped to her feet, pointing to a very confused Presley, who shyly set her cup back down on the table.

"Yeah?" Lauren raised an eyebrow, exchanging confused glances with her wife. "That's a thing she does."

"You never told us," Normani spoke up, shaking her head with wide eyes.

"Yes we did," Camila's voice appeared from beside Lauren, tilting her head to the side slightly. "I texted you," she retrieved her phone out of her pocket and began looking for the text conversation.