ten

Tyler had inspired me to go the whole week without missing work, and to actually pull myself together and try to live without being a drag. I would always be greatful for that.

Ever since Tyler had kissed me, he hasn't left my thoughts. I craved him at least once an hour, which was insane and very clingy. I'm sure he didn't mind though, he was the same way.

My phone rang, interrupting my thoughts and I leaned over to check it.

Tyler.

I wondered if he was thinking about me at the exact same time. I read something about that on Tumblr.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Bri," he panted thickly. It sounded like he'd just ran a marathon. "I'm here with Josh."

I froze up a bit, completely forgetting about him these past few days.

"Yeah..."

"I think he just broke his nose, he can't stop bleeding. I didn't know who else to call, none of our crew is answering and I just want an excuse to see you-"

"Tyler." I whined, pulling my duvet over my head. I didn't want to spend my Saturday rushing my ex to a hospital. But then again, I did want to spend it with Tyler.

"Bri, come on, I'll pay you gas money."

"No..."

"I'll kiss your neck."

"Where are you?" I asked, getting out of bed quickly.

"I knew that would get you!" he laughed, making me blush furiously.

He told me their location and I pulled on a pair of shorts, appying eyeliner at the same time. I was in a rush to get to him.

No, not Josh. I could care less if his nose was broken. I wouldn't give a damn if his nose fell off. I just really wanted to see Tyler.

"I'll be there as soon as I can."

-

I arrived at the place Tyler told me to meet them at, which was outside a skate park. No wonder Josh broke his nose.

Josh never told me he skated. He never told me anything.

As I ran to find the guys, I felt myself almost choke up. I was scared to see Josh.

I was comepletely over him, but I wasn't over the situation. I was still filled with anger.

But then I remembered that this was for Tyler, not Josh and I bottled up my fears.

I quickly approached Tyler, who was rubbing a keeled over Josh's back. A smile grew across his face. His smile was lovely and contagious, his crooked bottom teeth showing.

"Bri!" he called as I got closer. Josh whipped his head up, our eyes meeting.

This was a horrible idea.

His eyes were dark and teary from all the crying in pain he'd probably done. He had a wad of tissue practically glued to his nose with blood. His expession looked terrified as I walked closer, standing next to Tyler.

"Hi, Cambria," he forcefully smiled, reaching his hand out for me to shake. I didn't move, looking away from him.

"It's just Bri." I replied, intertwining my fingers with Tyler's.

"Let's just get to the emergency room quickly, Josh is losing a lot of blood." Tyler said, trying to destruct whatever conversation I was about to have with Josh. Thank God.