MEMORIES

After giving me the most unusual gift which was biting me in my arm Villa walked me outside to a red car it was dark outside and the car was so red it seemed to bleed into the darkness. "Where to now?" I proudly asked she turned to me her hair firmly pressing against the wind that dared try and blow it down." We are going to the Kingdom,where I will give you your memories."

She then sat in the car sliding in like silk I jumped in after her

" driver to the kingdom."

" yes princesses"

"wait your a princess?"

"yes, I am now do not worry about your mother she will be ok."

"I wasn't worrying." I asurred her

The car sped off pushing me firmly against my black leather seat. I looked at Vaillia only to see she was not phased by this unnatural force.

In what seemed like a second we had arrived at the Kingdom.

"Stay with me."

We got out the of the car and slowly approached the giant woolden doors that lead into a long hall.

"Hurry!" A voice yelled from behind a closed door.

"Come on in here"

We sprinted into the room where a man with red skin stood with a large device next to him.

"This is the boy that will stop Foxy?"

"Yes that is what May said."

"Do I know Foxy, I would believed you if you said I did I can't even remember anything about me."

"Did you bit him you know it won't work if you didn't."

"I did"

"Hello you guys what are you talking about?"

"Danny, you need to get in that thing, you need your memories back the ones that S.I.S. gave you in Pittsburgh."

"Memories, what are you guys..."

Before I could say another word the red man shuved a needle in my neck instantly I was over run with memories more like pictures of a girl with big blue eyes, a boy about my age with bright red hair um...Maxx, Ora now I remembered Pittsburgh the fight Red and S.I.S the spy information that was downloaded. I remembered what Red did to Ora and I he took our memories then it was over...