They Are Back

Simon POV

I was settling every thing with 5 Harmony's schedule when I got a call from Liam.

"Simon we are on our way. Louis is coming with us." I smiled. I haven't seen Louis since he asked to leave the band. This might be good for the boys.

"OK. Tell Louis my regards. That I can't wait to see him." I ended the call with Liam.

Later on the day I got a text from Harry telling me they made it safely to the U.S., and that Louis was tagging along to meet me at my house.

I was making dinner for six when there was a knock at my door. I open it to see all five boys standing in front of me. "Man have I missed Uncle Simon's cooking !" Niall yelled as he entered. Liam gave me a grateful nod. Zayn and Harry gave me a Were Back type of hugs then I was left with Louis.

"Louis welcome back !" Louis gave me a weak smile the followed in after the boys. This is when I was about to tell the boys that Nick Grimshaw wanted to and interview with them.

"So Simon what is the schedule for tomorrow ?" Zayn asked. "Nick Grimshaw wants you on his show. He wants to talk and see how things are for the four of you." I had seen Louis staring at his phone and he hasn't touched his food. Something bothering him.

"Louis a word." Louis followed into the living room after me. "Louis why so glum ?" I asked because I was really concerned.

"I haven't left my mums side since I left the band. Just homesick is all." Louis said with a more of a smile on his face.

I dropped the subject and ate with the boys before there big day tomorrow. Their fans are buzzing all over social media.

Where has One Direction disappeared ?

Has the Boy band moved in another Direction ?

Where is Louis ? What happened to him ?

The last two have been trending the last few weeks. I just hope that they don't make fools of themselves tomorrow on LIVE radio.