Finall battle

This is the day two months went by and now my pack and I stand in a meadow in our territory.Glancing around I knew that some would die to protect their mate and pack.Winter was at the pack house with Xavier's mate and the young who could not protect themselves.

"Alpha Parker no sign of Derek yet"Harley spoke
"Very well keep and eye out if you scent him come to me"I ordered bowing his head Harley went back into the woods.
"I want all of you to know that I am honored to be your alpha and to serve such a wonderful pack"I mid linked the pack
"Alpha Derek he is here"Harley mind linked me
"I want everyone to get in formation"

Derek walked over with his pack lined up behind him.
"Well,well you came brother ready to hand over your land and pack "Derek smirked
"Never you are no brother of mine you are a killer and I will die defending my packs freedom"I spatted

Anger surged off Derek
"I gave you one chance you fool and I will kill you and your pack for that"Derek snarled shifting and howling his pack surged forward as their wolves.
Shifting I lifted my head into the sky and howled growling I leaped forward clashing with a light ginger wolf.

Snarling I lashed out my claw hitting the wolf in the eye sending him howling away only to be killed by Derek. Then I realized the won't stop killing until Derek is dead he puts fear into them.

Snarling I found Derek standing over a dark grey shape of fur and my blood went cold.It couldn't be but I knew even though I didn't want it to be true
Xavier laid their blood covering his fur eyes half closed.Howling in fury and grieve I launched myself at Derek sinking my teeth in his shoulder.

Growling his tour out of my grip butting down on my leg I heard a snap and knew it was broken.howling in pain Derek leaped sinking his teeth in my throat and tearing his claws down my belly.

Darkness entered my vision but I remembered Winter what would she do without me.Tearing myself out of Derek's grip in snapped his neck with a bite to the neck.Knowing  their leader was dead the shadedBlood pack bleed before their new alpha.

Staggering forward I collapsed and darkness took me.