Chapter 2

"Welcome to the shaded blood pack Derek"Sebastian spoke
"So where do we get stared"
"I see that you are more eager than I thought that's good but first you need to meet the pack"

That's when the most intoxicating scent filled my nose it smelled like freshly picked strawberrys and pine.Thats when a girl with Blonde hair and blue eyes walked over.
"Mate!"
Rushing over I wrapped my arms around her and spoke

"What is your name love"
"..."
"That's a beautiful name"
"Hello father"She waved to Sebastian
"What your his daughter?!"
"Yup"
"I didn't expect that"I mumbled

"Well it looks like you are going to be the future alpha bet Derek"
"..... Can you leave me and the beta alone for a moment"
"Sure thing dad"
"You will have to earn and prove your worthy to be my daughters mate and your training starts now on the omegas and you will learn the killing move"

Blake's prov
It has been two months since the confrontation with Derek and I know I made the right choice.Lucas will be made alpha today and sadly our beta Jeremy was killed by an Shaded blood and somehow the scent was Derek's.So that made me even more angered and Xavier my son will be the new beta since none of Jeremy's family would take his place.

Glancing out the window I saw the pack waiting for me.Taking one last glance in the mirror I headed down stairs and onto the stage outside.
"Members of the Moonlight night pack today we are here to witness the changing of alpha ,but before we begin I want to say something"

"As you know my mate the Luna Angelina was killed protecting the pack form the Shaded Blood pack,and I know she would have loved to see her children grow up and she died Doug what she loved"

"As know Beta Chase was killed by A shaded Blood wolf and it turns out it was their new beta who is called Derek Parker"
"What!"someone shouted
"Yes I believe he has made his choice darkness over light"

"Now Xavier step forward as you know Beta Chase and Xavier were very close friends and before he died he asked my to do this."
"I alpha Blake Parker of the moonlight night pack declare Xavier Parker beta of the pack so that Beta Chase Rivers swing wish can be granted do you except"

"I except on behalf of my best friend and for the pack"
"Now Lucas step forward"
"I Alpha Blake Parker herby step down as alpha and give the title position of Alpha to my son Lucas James Parker"
"Lucas do you herby except the position of alpha and swear to protect and defend the Moonlight night pack"
"I do"
"Then I here by announce you Alpha Lucas Parker alpha of the Moonlight night pack"

Then the pack bowed down to their new alpha as a sign of respect.
"Now let's party"Alpha Lucas spoke

That's when a lone wolf appeared
And he was grabbed by three members but instead I heard storm yell
"Mate"
"What's going on"Lucas spoke
The stranger bowed as a sign of respect towards Lucas.
"I am Landon Whiteline I was a member of the Redwood pack but I left and it seems I have found my mate"

"You will not be my sisters mate"
"Lucas leave me alone he's my mate"
"Alpha Lucas, Storm leave eachother alone my children"
"You are alpha Blake Parker"
"Yes I was but my son Lucas is now alpha"
"I have a warning for you alpha Lucas the shaded Blood I was sent to see what they and over heard on of them talking about killing you"

"I don't believe you"Alpha Lucas snarled
"You should believe him my brother"Derek spoke
"You are not allowed to be here Derek kill him!"Alpha Lucas snarled
"Jake leaped at him in his ginger wolf but stood no chance Derek shifted into his black wolf and snapped his neck.
"No"

That's when Derek leaped .
Leaping into my wolf Blaze I meet Derek head on and it seems that he's stronger.Pain lanced down my side growling I snapped my teeth on his shoulder when teeth snapped on my throat and sunk deep until darkness clouded my vision.

Then the pressure was gone and Derek spoke
"I told you I will get my revenge "
and he disappeared

"Dad"Storm spoke
"I love you my children"
That's was the last thing I ever said I felt as if my body was no more than a feather when I realized I was standing in a meadow with white flowers.When I saw the one person I thought I would never see again.

"Angelina"i cried wrapping my arms around her
"I missed you two Blake"
"Welcome Blake"
"Moongodess"
"Yes now you are both here I will tell you something your son Derek has choose. Darkness over light and many life's will be lost and the ground will run red"