Out of all the things Camila had recounted that night- including when she told them about how EXACTLY she had come out- this took their breath away the most.

"Well fuck," Normani said. Lauren just sat there, her mouth opening and closing repeatedly while no noise actually came out. After she gave up trying to say something she grabbed the back of Camila's neck to bring her forward and press a kiss to her head.

"I'm so sorry baby..." she whispered.

"Hell I'm not! Well I mean...yeah it sucks but it's not like I see them much anyway. Now I just need to find a place to stay."

"You can stay with me," the best friends said at the same time. They turned to each other with questioning looks. Lauren put on a fake smile.

"You're sweet Mani but she's my girlfriend and I want to take care of her."

"Lauren, you know this isn't a good idea. Think about it. Your girlfriend living with you, your crazy mother and your little brother? I know for a fact you two don't have much self control and I don't want Chris exposed to that. And not to mention your dad could turn up at any minute. Whereas I am usually alone and my mom isn't too nosy. Plus we have a spare bedroom," Normani reasoned.

Lauren's lower lip jutted out slightly with a genuine pout and her eyes got wide.

"B-but..."

"Babe I think she's right...I mean, I'd love to fall asleep and wake up next to you all the time but don't you think it's a little...soon for us to be moving in together?" she put a comforting hand on her knee," Plus now that I don't have to worry about my parents or anyone else holding me back..." she trailed, sliding her hand up the taller girls thigh,"...Normani is right, I don't think I can control myself..."

Lauren's breath hitched and her eyes fluttered shut. Camila could turn her on faster than she ever thought possible.

"What the hell guys I'm right here! See, this is what I mean!" Normani scoffed. Camila smirked and took her hand back, much to Lauren's disappointment.

"Thank you Mani, really. I'm so lucky to have you."

"Whatever, I only have two rules. No sex while I'm in the house, and if you have sex on the spare bed you better bring your own damn sheets."

The girls burst out laughing and Camila got out a strangled 'deal'.

"I'm not kidding!"

"I know...I'll be good," Camila reassured her before standing up to give her a hug," And I mean it. Thank you."

"You're welcome, you know I would do anything for you."

"I know, I would do the same for you."

__________________________________________________________________

"No sex guys! I mean it!" Normani yelled from her room. She had already called her mom and explained what was happening and she fully supported Camila and her daughter's offer. While Camila was a tad envious (which was to be expected) she was very grateful. Mrs. Hamilton had always been more motherly to her than her own mom.

After talking some more they decided to call it a night and Lauren insisted on staying over again- hence why Normani reminded them to be abstinent for the billionth time that night.

They had both changed into pajamas- a tank top and short shorts for Camila and a large shirt and underwear for Lauren.

"Ugh how am I supposed to not jump you when you're wearing nothing but that?" Camila groaned as they both slipped under the covers.