02 || piggesnye

piggesnye

(n.) "a cuckooflower"; someone who is pretty but not particularly bright

Lunch had gone by pretty quickly and Boo Seungkwan had followed me up into our classroom. Kim Mingyu had of course stayed along as we had the same class. I regretted my choice of having lunch with them since Boo Seungkwan sat right next to me. The giant had also sat in front of the hugest loser of us all, Seungkwan-ssi. Coincidence? I think not.

Unfortunately for Chan, he was in the class a couple of classrooms down from us. Meaning he couldn't bother us but it didn't matter because of one thing. Kim Mingyu was also a trainee in Pledis along with the three of us. He was even in the same group as Seungkwan named Seventeen or something. I only knew of Seventeen because Chan was going to join the group soon. Meaning Chan would be in a kpop group with the two. Also meaning the chance of me getting rid of them was 10% of 100. Unless they disbanded but by then it would be too late. Or the chance of Chan not getting into the group which was highly unlikely.

Chan was talented, full of charisma, and adorable. The CEO would gladly put Chan into Seventeen. This was also bad because I would have 19739921 reactions with them. We were all trainees of the same company I mean what are the chances of us seeing more of each other? Especially since we know knew one another.

Soobin and Mimi had entered the classroom not a minute after us. Soobin seemed to be offended by the look of Seungkwan and Mingyu laughing with one another as they faced me. I didn't really know how to react. Should I ignore the two and talk with Soobin and Mimi? They were my "friends."

"How was lunch?" Mimi asks as she sits beside me. Soobin sat in front of me, but it wasn't her original seat. She switched because of the giant I guess. I mean if she was going to be upfront about the whole "I want to date Kim Mingyu, make out with him, and break his heart" thing then let her take the Class President's seat. I ignored everyone like always. Well until the Class President got into class.

"Why are you in my seat?" Mr. Class President asks. Well he wasn't Class President yet but no one else would have gone for the position in our class. Class President wasn't exactly the smartest kid in class (he was smart) but he was more mature compared to everyone else so he was always chosen or volunteered.

"It's still the first day we can switch seats." She smiles sweetly but he wasn't affected.

"You do this all year round." He says furrowing his eyebrows.

"Okay true but it doesn't matter I won't take your seat again after this time I promise." She waves at him and I recognize the next persons voice.

"Yah Lee Jihoon you're talking to the one and only Soobin! You should be sweating!" The voice came from that guy- what's his name? Kan- Kwon? Soojin? Wait that's way off. Kwon Soon-Soonyoung! Kwon Soonyoung is his name.

"Your point is?" Lee Jihoon asks taking a seat behind me which was right next to the Kwon boy.

"Ah hyungs!" Seungkwan exclaims turning around.

"Boo Seungkwan? I just noticed you were here!" Kwon Soonyoung shouts a little too loudly.

"How could you not know?" Mingyu asks seeming to know the two.

"The teacher called him out before lunch time!" Lee Jihoon shouts and I nod agreeing with them, not really in the conversation.

"Thanks to precious Jinhee-ssi." Seungkwan says giving me the spotlight.

"Wahhh it's Lee Jinhee! It's nice to meet you in person!" Kwon Soonyoung bows from his chair and I only bow my head a bit not really wanting part of the conversation.