I Can't Hang With You Know More/ I'm Trying

Enjoy

Kya P.O.V

I Walked Up The Stairs Of Dayshawn's House.

Knock Knock Knock, I Knocked On The Door.

1 minute Later This light skined guy came to the door he looked soooo familiar he looke like the guy that...OH SHIT!! 

Dayshawn Yo Girl Here!! he yelled up the stairs.

Iight, he replied back 

The guy faced back towards me looking me up and down bitting his lip.

Don't think i don't remember you, he said still looking me up and down.

Uhh Umm--

Hey Kya, Dayshawn said

Uhh Umm Hii.

Come In. 

I walked inside of his house not making eye contact with that guy down stairs. I Just followed Dayshwan to his room. To be honest i don't think i can hang with him anymore . For all i know Dayshawn can be exactly like the guy down stairs. And i am not about to be a dumb ass shit i watched to many scary movies for that shit. (lol) Dayshawn said something to me making me come out of my daze.

Umm can you repeat that, i said

How are you. You looked scared

I'm good but is that your brother downstairs

Uh yeah he is. This is actually his house.

Ohh Umm I Can I Tell You Something

Sure 

Well Umm Your Brother Uhh Umm Raped Me At My House 2 Weeks Ago Before I Met You. And I Don't Think It's Good For Us To Hang Out.

He Did What Now, he yelled

He...Raped...Me

Oh My Gosh. Are You Sure Your Not Just A Hoe That Just Want To Fuck Him Then Me? he questioned 

WHAT THE FUCK !? i slaped him across his face i didn't want him to stand up and hit me soo i ran out the house running back to my house.

JACOB!!, i screamed when i got in the house. 

he wasn't on the couch so i went upstairs to his room because i needed somebody to hold me and somebody i can talk to about my issue. But instead i opened the door to him fucking the girll he always bring over to the house. I just slamed the door crying my eyes out. I went to my room slaming my door, sliding down the wall crying. Why me i asked out loud to myself. First i have a fucking babysitter that "loves" me but made me go to Miami with him cause he got in some fucking trouble. Second. i can't see my mom. Third, Jacob keep leading me on but is fucking some other girl. Fourth, i got raped and found out the guy i been hanging with is the guy that raped me brother.

I Screamed Out In Hanger. " FUCK MY LIFE, AND EVERYBODY THAT'S IN IT" i was that mad to the point i don't give 2 fucks any more. I'm done with LOVE period,point,blank.

-------

I guess that girl just left because i heard the front door close. I was laying in my bed about to go to sleep and rest because of everything that happend today. Somebody knocked on my door and came in with out my permission -__-

Heyy Babe, a deep husky voice said

I'm not your fucking babe.

Damn why you gotta act like that 

Damnn why you gotta lead me on and fuck other bitches, i said

What--

I cut him off."Don't try to act stupid jacob i know you fucked that girl"

Okae i did but it didn't mean anything.

Ohh Fuck Off Jacob.

We are not even together. But look i know your mad---

Hell fuck yeahh i'm mad i found out the guy i been hanging out with is the guy that raped me brother. And when i come home to talk and cuddle with you because i needed somebody to comfort me. I Find you fucking another girl.

STOP CUTTING ME OFF!, jacob said i jumped a little bit because he never yelled like that at me before.

Okae say what you gotta say. i said calmed down

Okae look let me take you to dinner and make it up to you. I know your mad because you got feelings for me. But look i got feelings for you too and im kind of trying to keep my dick in my pants but its hard because i never felt like this about anybody but you and its kind of hard to change my whole life style around to be tied down. But I'm trying okae

What time is dinner. i said looking at him

He smile came upon his face..8 o'clock he said 

Alright

TBC

Okae im sorry i haven't been updating i been busy with testing at school and homework on the weekend but Thanks for being patient guys i love yall and i know all my readers are like " OMG she finally updated" lol but yeah i updated for you guys but i hope yall enjoye this chapter. Oh and vote and comment on my new book for the next chapter. But still vote and comment on this book still. Alright bye ya'll Peace Out!!