Why The Hell Would You Do That?

Kya

I was still planning on putting on a show for that Chresanto dude so I stripped out of my close real slow showing off my bikini i caught him staring so i bent down real slowly pulling of my shorts, Chresanto was sitting by the towel rack so I went over there bent down beside him real slow and got that towel from the bottom rack. As i was getting back up i winked at him and walked away i looked back and he was licking his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPLASHH. !!!

Ayee ya'll need to get in the pool the water feels good, i said.

After i said that EVERYBODY jumped in the pool. I was in my my own little world in till i fel somebody underneath me lifting me out the water a little bit.

What the fuck, i said

As i looked down i seen it was chresanto...

What are you doing i said getting down facing him

I just wanted to say whassup i see you was trying to tease me earlier

What!? No i wasn't, i said in an sweet and innocent voice

Hmm whatever i know you like all of this he said rubbing his hand down his abs

Boy bye, i giggled then left

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 HOURS LATER

Everybody was gone and that just left me and Jacob he still had know shirt on he was just sitting on the couch watching t.v. i still had my bikini on and i kinda wanna have some fun tonight if he let me...

Heyy jacob i said sitting really close to him.

Uhh hey kya umm what the hell are you doing.

Look Jacob I know your 20 years old and i'm not legal yet and you have a girlfriend but I like you i really like and i really wanna be with you like...fuck buddies i mean this can be our little secret.

Look i kinda like you to i mean i know i'm 20 and your 17 but your sexy as hell no lie but my girlfriend is crazy i can't cheat on her

Okae well can we just kiss this once

Jacob

Ummm i don't know, i said

Ughh well okae i'm going to bed, kya said getting up

Wait ! i said pulling her back down

I kissed her on the cheek and she blushed and left. Man i do like Kya but i can't leave my girl like that Imma wait another 3 weeks to see how me an Kya go cause she is a down to earth girl. But what should i do guess ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT MORNING

Kya

So it's 3:30pm and i guess Jacob left to go see his rat ass girlfriend of his ughhh but hold on somebody knocking on the door. I went down stairs opened the door an there was standing Chresanto.

Umm hi, i said

WhassUp is Jacob here i came to stop by and chill

Oh well he's not here

Oh well umm can i chill with you then

Yeah come in we can go in my room

Fashoo, he smirked

Authors Note: Uh Oh. !

We walked upstairs to my room i bent down to pick up some of my cloes off the floor then i felt some hands on my ass what the fuck

Roc what are you doing

Nothing you just so sexy..Hmm this might be a weird question but can i plesure you

Hmmm somebody wanna get freaky but Sorry sweety i'm still a virgin I'm trying to save myself for somebody special

Oh I see Ma well can i plesaure you by eating you for lunch ?

Hmm that sounds...good

Well then, he said.

After that was said he took of his gold chain and his 2 gold rangs.

Authors Note: Lol i was listening to Trinadad James when i said that.

Chresanto laid me down on the bed slowly took of my pants and underwear after that i felt his wet toung on my vagina Man that felt good he ate me out for a REALLY GOOD hour after that he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour after Chresanto left Jacob came back..

Jacob

I just came back so im about to go see what Kya doing so i knocked on her door and opened it she was just laying there crying and i looked over and seen 2 gold rangs and 1 gold chain. Who the fuck was in the house?

Kya i said

Yes she said lifting her head up

Why are you crying and who stuff is that On the desk

Well Chresanto was over and w-w-we d-d-d-did some things and that's why I'm crying because i love you but i made a big mistake I-i-i-im s-s-sorry

Hold on why the hell would you do that, that nigga have fucking HIV

But He Didn't--- (Got Cut Off)

Mann kya i'll be back

I stormed out the door to chresanto house i banged on his door then...

TBC

What do you think Jacob will do to chresanto?

How do you feel about Kya letting Chresanto do that to her when she love Jacob?

What do you think Jacob should do with his girlfriend and Kya since he's confuessed cause he like Kya as well?

Answer these questions

Comment,Vote,&Follow Me :)