Jealous? Part 1

Shawty come here,I wanna grab your body, lay you on the sofa,And as I pull your hair,I'm gonna stroke your body make you bend over for me,And you've been waitin' patiently for me to break you off,And girl your clothes still on but Imma rip 'em off with my teeth yeah, yeah, yeahAnd girl Imma whisper this into your ear.

How deep do you want me to go?Do you want me to speed it up, speed it up or go slow?Start from the bed, now we out here on the floor,Girl you're really in for a treat now, but don't fall in love cuz,

We just havin' sex,I'm gonna get you wet,We not makin' love tonight.Hickies all over your neck,Kissin' all over your body, babe,Girl you gon' get it tonight.When we have sex, sex, sex,When we have sex, sex, sex,When we have sex, sex, sex,When we have sex, sex, sex,When we have sex.

(Chris Brown)

Kya

Get Off Of Me Jacob. I Said Pushing Him Back

Why I Thought You Liked When I Kissed You.

No You Fucking Jerk Go Kiss Your Fucking Girlfriend.

Whatever. 

With That Said He Walked Away. I'm Tired Of His Bull Shit. He Wasn't Acting Like That Before Dayshawn Came Along, He Might Be Jealous But I Don't Care He Getting On My Fucking Nerves.He Act Like He's The Only One That Can Have Somebody To Kiss And Hug But I Can't Cause He Gone Get Made But He Can Fuck Off. I Was Just Mad So I Went Up Stairs And Busted In His Room.

What The Hell Are You Doing. He Said

You Know What Jacob Why Do You Have To Be So Jealous. I Mean You Didn't Give A Fuck About Me Before Dayshawn Came Along. Your Not The Only One That Get To Hug And Kiss On Somebody I Want To Feel That Love To. And I Wanted To Feel That Love From You. But You Always Gotta Find Another Hoe. When I'm The Best You Could Ever Have. And With That I Left Him There Dumb Founded. 

Jacob

Okaee I Might Be Jealous But I Mean I'm Not That Type Of Person To Show My Emotins. But Best Believe  Will Have Her One Day.

TBC

Sorry It's Short I Just Wanted To Update But It Will Be Longer Next Time This Is Kind Off A Sneek Peek Chapter.

Comment~Vote