I'm your king, You're my queen.

Start from the beginning

"Oh, (Y/n)-chan. Who's this?"

"Mom, dad. Meet Tobio. My boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you, miss (L/n), sir (L/n)."

"Our daughter surely knows how to pick a boyfriend. Ne, (Y/n)-chan, what about Oikawa?"

Edges of Kegeyama's eyebrows twitched. Now he knew, you had a crush towards Oikawa. Your face was emotionless except... eyes below to above grew a dark shade, oh.. why were you upset about it. Well. You did regret picking an idiot, not to mention you're also an idiot for picking Oikawa the first time.

You dug your fingers through your hair, jumbling up your hair before raising up your chin, puffing out your chest, placing your arm around Kageyama.

"Well. I chose this guy. Let's forget about Oikawa."

"Wait. (Y/n). You really did had a crush towards Oi-"

You pinched his cheek, smiling at him.

"Are ya JEALOUS?"

"N-No ofcourse not. I know he's good with ladies.."

"Then. Im no longer be a lady then. Just a manly lady."

Your parents chuckled. Oh.. they're also happy for you, meanwhile in the background, gloomy aura spreads throughout. Such a clingy cousin.. it was your fault for taking care of him too much when you were both young. You rolled your eyes, letting go of your boyfie before running upstairs to leave your belongings.

"Tobio-kun, do you want to join us for dinner?"

"Miss-(L/n), I'-"

"Mom it means yes. He's just shy."

You yelled from upstairs.

He facepalmed. But he couldnt do anything but to agree, he just knew that you only want to spend more time with him even though newly confessed to each other, so just... why not? He would love to spend more time with his cute girlfriend.

"So.. Tobio-chan, how did you both met?"

Your mother curiously asked, expecting a sweet love story between you and him.

"Well.. it was during the volleyball tournament. That was the time when I met her."

Running downstairs, you ran beside him, you only changed your clothes to pants and a shirt, now crossing your arms beside him.

"Hmh. That time he stole my eyes away from Oikawa."

"(Y-Y/n)-- wha-"

"That time I lost my feelings for trashykawa. Because just staring at Tobio, I know he's the one."

"(Y/n) you're right. It was likely a love at first sight."

"Awww sweet. Tobio-chan, do you love (Y/n)?"

"Ofcourse. More than I could say. She's my future bride."

You blushed, placing both hands behind your head, smiling.

"Heh.."

Your parents 'aww's, made you uncomfortable though.. but ofcourse, you truly just love Kageyama, and you know that. He's the one you need at the moment. Probably... forever?

"Well. Gotta go. Be right back in dinner time."

"Becareful both of you."

Nodding in agreement you both left the building, your obsessed cousin though.. peeking at every actions you both make. Holding hands, hugging, clinging. Oh. How he wished he was in place of Kageyama. He groaned in jealousy before stalking you both in stroll. Stopping by at the small park, you sat on the swing, Kageyama pushing you to send you in harmless motion, making sure you're safe, enjoying the swing.