Your embrace. My escape from my sadness.

After the bell rang, you've already returned to your room with those two trailing behind you. You sat there, waiting for the teacher to enter. Tilting your head behind, side to side, to kill off the time. After seconds or so, finally he arrived. Now, this time, its time for math. You sighed silently, you had your long face after the dissmisal, you grabbed your bag, immediately leaving without any hesitation nor glance from behind. The first day of class. The hate of math. You went over by the bending machine to, try another flavor of your favorite drink's brand. Grapes it was. You poked the straw in the hole, turning around, bumping onto... someone who's smaller.

"Hinata?"

This was also the place you both met a while ago, isn't it. You looked down, making an eyecontact with the other. But your eyes seemed menacing. A bead of sweat rolled down from his forehead to his chin, with a sheepish smile crawled onto his angelic feature.

Seconds later, your eyes left his, instead looking for Kageyama.

"Hey Hinata. Where's your bud?"

"Kageyama?"

He tilted his head, with innocence.

"Hmh."

"Gym. Practicing."

"Oh.."

"Do you want to watch? I can take you there." He asked you.

"No its alright. I might be bothering everyone with their practice."

"Its alright. Seriously (L/n)-san. Sometimes there's students who just comes to watch the practice, so there's definetely nothing wrong about it." Stated by the shorter male, eyes were sparkling.

"Fine.. if you say so."

You sighed, placing the straw in your lips, sipping the fluid as you both walked to the gym. Hands were inside your pocket, bag were slinged on your shoulder. After several meters of walking, you and Hinata arrived before the door of the gym.

Suddenly out of nowhere inside the building, which players were now practicing, accidentally, Asahi spiked the ball, towards the door, towards you. Eyes widened, you dropped your bag down at instant, eyes focused on the ball which was in motion. You bent your knees a little bit lower, ready to receive.

'Kabam!'

You received the ball perfectly, bouncing back where the court was, your face showed nothing but a pensive mood.

"A-Ah, Im so sorry. Did I-I got you?"

You stared at him with your current expression, until you spoke, your calmness was no more.

"It's alright."

Smiling at the taller male with a wan smile, eyes were half open, to look less serious. You leaned sideways, grabbing your bag, once again, hanging them onto your shoulder.

"Asahi-san, what's the fuss all abo-"

Kageyama who gave a toss to the tall male, was about to ask, but after seeing you near the door together with Asahi and Hinata and the ball on the ground, it seems like you were the reason.

"(L/n)?"

"Oh.. Kageyama."

He only stared at you for seconds, before returning back to the court. Was he upset? You wondered. Hinata who led you to the nearest bench, later after he smiled at you, returning back to the court as well. Somehow, there was no manager yet, but recalling who was the former one, the female with eyeglasses, who was very beautiful in your eyes popped in your head. You frowned a bit, looking around.