Yelling and supermarket trips

Cas' P.O.V

"Yes, I'm tip top, perfect, amazing because do you know how refreshing it is to find out that someone you care about was just hanging out with you and acting like I really matter to someone just for a bet." Oh my god. He knows. I was gonna tell him. I was gonna save it. AND I CAN'T EVEN DO FUCKING THAT. God, I feel like crying.

"BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING SLUT OK. I'M A WHORE AND I'M WORTH 20 FUCKING DOLLARS. HAPPY?" He yells in someone's face. Oh, Dean. You're not a whore. He storms out and I run after him.

"Castiel, sit down." Fucking Mr. Michael, he doesn't even teach his class.

"Go suck a dick." I run after Dean.

He runs into the parking lot where he's sat in his car, crying. I crouch down to the window.

"Dean. Please let me in."

"Go fuck yourself" He pretty much whispers and drives off. I have never felt so crappy in my entire existence.

"Oh shit. I guess I owe you 20 bucks." Fucking Joel.

I turn around and without hesitation, I punch him in the face. Blood come pouring out of it fast and heavy. I might have broken his nose.

"Mr. Novak this will NOT be tolerated, go to the headmistress office NOW. You too Joel." A teacher must've followed me or Dean. Or maybe Joel. I wonder what he was doing out of class anyway, were not in the same English. Maybe he heard Dean yelling.

~~~~

We wait outside the headmistresses office all fucking afternoon and we don't even get to see the whore.

"Mrs. Leamon won't be free so you boys are free to go now." Her assistant is so nice, she always covers me for when I get sent here for the most pointless things.

"Hey Cas why the fuck did you punch me in the face, I didn't even do anything to you or your faggot." I punch him in the face again for calling Dean a faggot.

"JOEL. SHUT THE FUCK UP. AND DON'T YOU DARE CALL DEAN OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER A FAGGOT AGAIN. YOU'RE A CUNT. THAT'S WHY I PUNCHED YOU IN THE FACE." I turn away from Joel and the crowd and go to the parking lot to my car when I leave I see Joel running out of the disgusting peasant filled building I call school.

When I get to Dean's house and I'm shitting myself like I always am at Dean's front door. I'm going and telling Dean what really happened and that I love him more than anyone in the whole world even myself. I knock and Dean answers the door.

"Hey, Sam. Can I talk to Dean."

"Nope." He says with a pissed off straight face.

" Please let me in look it isn't how it sounds, I mean come on if I wasn't sorry then why would I be here." He looks back in the house and back at me.

"I would let you in to talk but if Dean hears us then he will skin me alive so let's just talk here." He says quietly closing the door and sitting down on the bench on the porch.

"Well, I was at a party. I was drunk with one of my asshole friends and he says he has a bet for me. Which he clearly doesn't he just wants to fuck with me for a week or two and I guess he sees Dean dancing or something and he bets me that I can-"

"Yeah, I know what the bet was. He told me."

"Well anyway, I was sort of fine with it because I'm an awful person and then I started to get to know Dean. I realized how much of a great person he is and ... and then I think I fell in love with him. So I decided to tell him about the bet but I'm not gonna break his heart and that I love him more than anyone I've ever loved. But then I didn't see him for like 3 days and..." I feel a couple of tears roll down my cheek.

"Ok. I would let you in but Dean would just cry and yell, same if I told him."

"Yeah, that's understandable. Ok bye, Sam. I'm gonna miss you."

"Me too."

I get in my car. If Dean wants me to leave him alone then I will do that. Yeah, it's gonna be painful but whatever I deserve it. As I drive up to my house I see my mom and dads cars. Yay there home early.

I walk in and my dad is grabbing the keys to his car.

"You're coming to the grocery store with me. Also, something came for you today." Oh. My chemical romance shirt. I was so excited about this shirt like 5 days ago. The first thing I notice about it is that it doesn't smell like Dean.

We go to the store and I just daydream and feel numb for the whole time until my dad pulls me out of my trance. 

"Castiel." He says raising his voice slightly.

"Yeah. What? Sorry."

"I said do want Cheetos." I feel myself tearing up

"No thanks." I choke.

The rest of the shop is just painful silence. I fucking hate my parents. They just don't care I mean seriously what's the fucking point like they would care if anything happened to me. I might as well kill myself it's not like there's anything to live for or like anyone cares about me.

We get home and I go up to my room and pick up my phone to call Dean. Oh right. I put my phone down and sit still on my spinny chair and do nothing. All I do at the moment is stare at the shirt Dean left here and sit on the chair. I don't even spin or anything. Just sit, in the ever drowning silence.

My dad calls me down for dinner. I toss my food about on my plate. I haven't really been eating anything either, but no one has noticed so what's the point.

"Castiel. Eat the food your mother has cooked for you. What's wrong with you boy."

"Castiel why are you suddenly acting up. You never do this, what did we do to make you like how you are. Can't you just be normal for once, please? You know, less like you."

I slam my plate down on the table causing it to smash.

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU FUCKING NOTICED BUT I AM NOT MY FUCKING SELF BECAUSE I FOUND SOMEONE I LOVE MORE THAN MYSELF AND I THREW IT ALL AWAY. SO FUCK YOU FOR TELLING ME HOW TO ACT AND WHAT TO DO BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE REALISED THIS OR NOT BUT IT'S MY LIFE. SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DON'T. You know that when you come back from business trips do me a favor and just ignore me. OH WAIT YOU ALREADY DO."

I storm up to my room. I never wanna come out. I grab Dean's shirt (It smells like him) and get into bed and pretend like he's here in my arms and lay here and cry. All I can do at the moment is feel bad, numb, broken and cry.