Movies and sex

Dean's P.O.V

1:02 PM

We decided to just hang out in Cas' room. I didn't bring any clothes so I'm wearing one of his slightly too big t-shirts and my jeans. I look over to Cas who has decided to take a nap on my shoulder. I still can't believe he doesn't know who he lost his virginity to. I stoke his slightly stubbly face. He's beautiful. 

He wakes up with a jolt.

"Hey, are you ok."

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Sure?"

"I promise." He kisses me lightly

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" He asks.

We go downstairs and finally decide on "The Little Mermaid"  Yeah that's right fuckin manly as can be, bitch.

Halfway through the movie. He has his head on my shoulder with him facing me.

"What do you want?"

"You."

"Ok"

"Wait wh-"

I push him down onto the couch and start kissing him. He rolls me onto the floor with a thump and he starts at my neck. Fucking again. But it is very hot when he does that to be fair. He pulls off my shirt and I pull off his. It's getting pretty intense. He picks me up like the first time we kissed and carries me up the stairs.

When we get up to his room he opens the door he slams me against it to shut it and starts making out with my mouth for once, I shove my hands into his hair and moan as he starts unbuckling my pants. He throws me down on the bed and pulls them off along with my boxers and soon we are both completely naked in front of each other but for a while, we just stare into each other's eyes.

He goes over to his draws next to his bed and finds his lube. He starts lathering up his dick and puts it right next to my entrance and looks at me.

"We don't have to do this." 

"No. I want to." I reassure him.

He plunges into me and I close my eyes and I moan as I scratch his back. He pulls almost all the way out and goes all the way back in at a punishing pace as he starts giving me hickeys all down my torso. He doesn't seem to care that I'm scratching his back.

"Fuck. Cas. Faster." I plead

He slowly pulls out of me one last time and starts going fast and rough. He grabs my dick and starts running his hand up and down me. We come in unison. He collapses on my come covered chest. He looks at me. He's all flushed with sex hair and all cute. He pulls out of me and starts hugging me like last night. Next to his bare chest and tightly.

"You're amazing."

"Your freckles are cute." 

I giggle in return. I do quite like Cas. I may even love him.