Kissing and dates

Cas' P.O.V

I bump into some asswad.

"Yeah, Kanye fucki-shit. Castiel hi" Oh shit he says my full name. I don't know why that's so fucking hot but it is.

"Wait were you gonna say Kanye not?"

"Yeah." He says slightly embarrassed. Oh, my god, that's fucking amazing and hilarious. I refuse to get over it.

We start talking and we were both having a good time but then I remembered the bet. Fuck I'm gonna break his heart, aren't I?

After about fifteen minutes of talking I decide to lean in very slowly. I am only slightly taller than Dean but taller none the less. He realizes what I'm doing and clashes our lips together and puts his hand on my neck and puts it through my hair. Oh my god. I am making out with Dean Winchester holy fuck. I pick up his legs and put them around my waist and take him into the empty broom closet next to us and push him against the wall, after a while, I break the kiss for some air.

"Go out with me." Wow that was forward

"Ok. Friday good?" He says with the biggest grin on his face. And I nod. His eyes are so pretty there like a forest. I love them. Suddenly his face falls. Shit, what did I do?

"Fuck"

"What?" I ask with cation

"I don't have a ride"

"I can drive you." I offer. 

He smiles again, closes his eyes and nods. Fuck he's adorable. 

We walk hand in hand to the parking lot. When I turn on the car fall out boy starts blasting so loudly it probably made old men 3 streets away fall over. I quickly turn it off and start laughing. Dean laughs too. Oh, my god, his laugh is so beautiful, just like him.

"You like fall out boy?" He asks

"Hells yeah and my chemical romance and Paramore and panic at the disco and twenty-one pilots!"

"Oh my god me too!"

"Oh my god I'm getting a signed my chemical romance shirt!"

"But they broke up"

"Yeah I know it cost me a lot of money but it's gonna be so worth it."

"Do you work?"

"No, I stole it from my parents. But it's OK even if they find out it won't matter, there always on different parts of the globe for business. They don't even come down for Christmas. What about your family?"

"My dads in prison, my mum fucked off when I was 6 and my uncle pays for me and Sammy for food and stuff because I don't want a job."

For a while, we just stare into each other's eyes. This is like a cheesy chick flick my god.

"Cas"

"Yeah"

"I have to go home "

"Oh right yeah"

I turn on the car and play fall out boy quieter obviously while Dean gives me directions to his house. When we get there the lights are on inside and I assume his brother Sammy or Sam is home. When I stop the car Dean leans over me and touches my cheeks and kissed me passionately.

"See you Friday." He says still holding my face.

"Friday." I confirm

He smiles and gets out of the car and doesn't look back. Fuck he's a tease or I'm horny. I smile to myself as I drive home I feel like there's a hanger in my mouth. Why can't I stop smiling we just made out I barely know the dude.