Food fights and hickeys

Deans P.O.V

Paramore is quietly playing in the background before I ask where we're going.

"Ahhh all in good time my love. All in good time."

I practically come in my boxers when he calls me "my love"  it's so hot. But I seriously wonder where we are going.

We drive for about 20 minutes before we are up on top of a hill in the middle of a field surrounded by forest. It's like Katniss' and Gales spot in the hunger games it's beautiful.

"Put this around your eyes and unplug." He says holding up a blue tie.

"Ummm ok." I reluctantly put the tie around my eyes.

After a minute or two he opens the car door and takes my hand, pulls me out of the car and takes his fucking time deciding where he wants to put me.

He takes off my blindfold and there's a picnic in front of us and he's hugging me from behind. This is off the walls kawaii.

"I'm sorry but I thought picnics were meant to be in parks in the daytime."

"Oh ok, I didn't know there were rules to picnicking. Do you have the rulebook anywhere so I can plan ahead for next time?" He says dripping with sarcasm.

I laugh and sit down with him and he gives me lads of lunchy kinda foods like sandwiches and crisps and stuff like that. We talk about stuff like he's been to a fall out boy concert to things like family to things like school.

We get into an argument about ice-cream and I throw a half-eaten cookie at him. Then we get into a food fight before he pins me down so I can't move my arms. Fuck this is hot.

"Say pistachio is the best ice-cream."

"Or what?" I ask challengingly.

He raises his eyebrow and starts sucking on my neck. Oh my god no. Fuckk I can't help but moan. He sits up and looks at me.

"Say it, Winchester."

"NEVER"

He starts again and gets to my collar bone before I give in. I bite my lip trying not to moan but I can't help it and I feel the assholes smug ass smile on my neck.

"FUCKING FINE. PISTACHIO ICE-CREAM IS THE BEST. SATISFIED?"

He stops sucking and gets off me and lays down with a shit eating grin on his face all in one swift movement. I lay down next to him and look at the stars. Hummm. I could get used to this.