Chapter Two: New School

Applejack took a deep breath and slowly walked into the new school.

'Here goes nothin'. Just be normal Aj and everythin' will be fine' , She kept telling herself.

As she walked through the door, everyone in Canterlot High stared at her. The blonde haired cowgirl looked at the ground and kept walking the long hallway, until she bumped into someone.

"Heeeeeeeyyy yooouu!!"

Applejack looked up and saw a smiling girl with pink curly hair.

"You're Applejack, aren't you?" She asked and looked Aj deep in the eyes.

Applejack could see that the girl had big blue eyes. The cowgirl gulped and replied. "Y-yes. Ah'm Applejack. And who are y-"

But before she could finish her sentence the bubbly girl grabbed Aj's hand and shook it very fast.

"I'm Pinkie Pie! And I looove making new friends! You're sooo lucky to be here with soooo nice people like us, Applejack!"

"Y-yeah, hehe" The freckled girl said and chuckled.

"Soooooooooo, Applejack, you want me to show you the school?" Pinkie asked with her sweet, high pitched voice.

"Alright, Pinkie. Lead the way."

They walked together to the toilets where Pinkie explained to Aj, that she can only go there at break times. Aj found that ridiculous but still accepted it.

After some minutes of walking and showing, they finally got to their last place.

"And these are the locker rooms. You have to change your clothes when we-"

Aj laughed and put her hand on Pinkies mouth. "It's alright sugarcube. Ah know what the locker rooms are for."

Suddenly they both heard a raspy voice, which Applejack heard someday before.

"Hey Shy, 'bout time you got here!"

Applejack tried to look through the lockers to see, whose voice it was.

"Uhh...I'm sorry Dashie. But Angel didn't want to go into my bag and we argued a bit. I'm so, so sorry I'm late." Another voice apologized. The voice was very soft and quiet. So quiet, you thought she would whisper.

Pinkie Pie saw that Aj wanted to know who is talking. "They are Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy."

Applejacks jaw opened. Rainbow Dash. That's why the voice was so familiar.

"Oh! Ah know that Rainbow Dash girl. Ah've met her a few days ago. But who's this?" Applejack asked and pointed at the girl with long light pink hair.

"Like I said, Jackie! That's Fluttershy. She's in my class. And she knows everything about animals! She even has a bunny named Angel. But he's a big meani!" Pinkie told Aj.

"What are they doin' here all alone?" Aj asked and narrowed her eyes.

"I could ask you the same question, my dear Aj. Why are we here alone?" Pinkie asked and smirked.

"Because ya showed me the school!" Aj said and crossed her arms.

"I missed you, Fluttershy. I wish we could be in the same class and I wish I could see your beautiful face all the time.", the jock said and petted the shy girl's cheek.

Fluttershy blushed and looked Rainbow deep in the eyes. Then their faces got closer. And closer, until their lips met.

Applejack just stared at them wide eyed. "B-but they're both girls! H-how can they kiss?..."

Pinkie Pie giggled, "Oh Aj don't be silly! Of course a girl can kiss another girl! They're just sooo adorable!"

"Did ya know 'bout this Pinkie?" Aj asked her curious.

"Yes! Of course! Everyone knows about them! They're very popular! Well, it's just because of Rainbow Dash. She's the captain of every sports team in Canterlot High!"

Aj shook her head and blinked a few times, still trying to realize what happened. It was just too much for her.

"O-ok, Pinkie. Ah think Ah saw enough. Ah want to go. Now."

Pinkie nodded and led her away from the locker room. It was silence between them. Until they got to Aj's class.

"Thanks, Pinkie, for showing meh everything...", Aj said and tried to smile.

"Applejack, are you ok? You didn't talk anymore until now." Pinkie said and frowned.

"Ah'm fine, Pinkie. Just...surprised is all."

"Ok! That's good! Have fun in your new class, Jackie! And you can sit next to me in lunch!" The hyperactive girl told Aj and hugged her tightly.

The blonde haired girl giggled and waved her new friend a goodbye.

'Ok Aj, ya can do this. Just go in there and don't attract attention. And stay focused. Don't let this whole Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy thing bring ya down...'