Depression • Part 1

Has anyone ever said to you -
"I'm just depressed.."?

Most likey, they are not.

Depression is an actual mental condition that many people face. People usually use the word depression when they say they are feeling down, or not very good about themselves.

But real people, have real depression, and it's slowly killing them.

There a variety of different types of Depressions, all wing different and unique in their own way.

1 • Mask-it

- This Depression is when people are depressed, yet they smile and act as if everything is normal. This makes it harder for people to believe that that specific person has Depression. It's the most common one, that's why it's harder to spot depression around us.

2 • Emo

-This depression is where they mope around, acting sad and depressed 24/7, all most Emo-ish. They usually are very pessimistic, and they never want to do anything.

3 • Anger

- This Depression is where hate writhes inside your stomach like a living creature. You hate everyone, and everything, and you want to murder everyone you set eyes on. Unfortunately, it's a common type of depression.

4 • Weak

- This is the depression some have. Where they feel weak...like they aren't good enough. They feel like everyone scowls at them, saying how pathetic they are, and that they can't do anything right. They feel like they have too much to live up to...and that they can't do it.

5 • Monster

- You believe you are evil. You are a monster. You'll hurt everyone, and everything. That you were set by pure evil itself to wreck havoc over the earth.

6 • Pain

- All you feel is pain...and what you want is pain...you self harm...you make your self suffer.

7 • Alone

- You just want to be alone

My friend, he has 3, 4, 5 and 6, and he's told me about how he feels.

Depression is like drowning, but you see everyone else breathing. But apparently, to him, it's like holding a loaded machine gun with no trigger, and the bullets don't stop. Sometimes, it's being choked by everyone, and they laugh at you.

Depression isn't just being an Emo and hating life - it's many things.

Next chapter is about dealing with depression and what can be done about it...don't be afraid to show people this, and to show them, that they are worth more than Gold.