I.31 Song Yunhyeong

Author; Vote please.

===

" eomma eomma ~ " your 3 years old son called you.

" nae. waeyo sweetheart? " you asked as you smiling sweetly at his chubby face.

" appa . he's not wake up yet . I want to play with appa! " he whined cutely.

" aww~ let's wake up him, shall we? " you asked him, grinning playfully.

" nae! Let's go wake up lazy appa! " your son cheered cutely while jumping around. You giggled at his adorable face.

||| IN THE BEDROOM ||

" eomma palli! " your son said, pulling your hand towards the bed.

You saw Yunhyeong sleep with the blanket on the floor and pillow on his face.

You laughed silently becuase he sleep like a starfish.

[A/N: LOL CAN U IMAGINE YOYO SLEEP LIKE A STARFISH? XD]

" ne arasso " you replied.

You and your son walked slowly towards the bed at standing beside the bed while looking at your husband.

" when I count until 3, we gonna jump on appa, okay? " you suggested, grinning.

" haha arasso eomma. " he replied.

" okay, here we go. "

" 1 "

" 2 "

" 3 "

" JUMP! "

You and your son jumped playfully on Yunhyeong's stomach.

" oww " you heard Yunhyeong 'owwed' while holding his stomach .

" what the h-- (y/n)-ah! baby! " Yunhyeong whined.

" hehe appa! I'm bored and I asked eomma to wake you up! This is all eomma's idea hehe ' your son told his father.

" hehe oppa ~ mianhae ~ our son bored and he want to play with you. So, I suggested to wake you up first by jump on you " you said as you pouted cutely at him.

" by jumping on my precious stomach? Seriously (y/n)-ah? " he asked.

" nae! " both of you and your son shouted in unison.

" em my stomach still hurts ~ " Yoyo whined.

" hah baby, let's make delicious breakfast for appa, so his stomach won't hurt anymore " you said, smiled.

" okay eomma! appa stay in bed okay? me and eomma want to make breakfast for you ~ " your son said, while walked out from u guys bedroom.

You walked towards Yunhyeong at pecked his cheek.

" btw good morning oppa ~ "

" good morning, yeobo ~ "

===