I.11 Jung Chanwoo

Author; Keep voting!

====

You was feeding your 3 years old son at the dining table in the morning.

" Say ah~ " you said to your 3 years old son.

" Ah~ " your son said as you put some porridge into his tiny mouth.

While you was feeding your son, Chanwoo was awake and walked towards both of you.

" Good morning little one~ " Chanwoo said in cute voice as he kissed his son's cheek.

" And good morning to you too. " he said to you, kissed your nose.

" Good morning too yeobo. " you said.

" em what did you cooked for breakfast? " he asked you while walked towards the kitchen and took a glass of water.

" eggs, bacon and your favourite, blueberry pancakes! " you said in happy tone.

" looks delicious tho. " he said, looking at the mouth watering breakfast you made.

" Of course~ " you said while feeding your baby.

" mommy, i'm full. " your son whined.

" hm? you don't want to finish it? " you said and the baby shook his head.

" Aigoo. you looked so cuteeee~ " you said to your baby and he clapped his tiny hands as you kissed his cheek.

" you already kiss our baby's cheek and now it is my turn to get some kiss. i want my morning kisses. " Chanwoo said, little upset.

" aww. dont be jealous of your own son. how childish. " you said, laughing as he grinned at you.

" my kiss! " Chanwoo whined at you.

" tsk stop whining infront of me aigoo. " you said, smiling at him.

You came to him and kissed both of his cheeks.

" aww~ thats better~ " he said, smiling widely at you.

" and don't ever get jealous over your son, arasso? " you said to him and he nodded.

" arasso eomma! " Chanwoo said and both of you laughed including your son.

" i love both of you so much! " you said, while pulled both of your boys into family hug.

" me too jagi, baby. " Chanwoo said, hugged you and his son tightly.