Sex

(^ That's what the are wearing. P.S I can't find that little girl pic anymore on Google and I only have that one pic I already used. Also, when she ages, I'll be using different pics from Google. I apologize in advance if she doesn't look how she suppose to. Enjoy!)

Brandon's POV

Ok, so, it's been two months and Michael still isn't ready to do anything sexual to me. I understand his situation, but I'm starting to get sexually frustrated. I've never waited this long for sex from a guy! He must be really special. I giggle to myself.

Michael is helping Lilly get dressed. I invited them to a banquet. It'll be Michael and I's first time in public since our date. I have to give a speech about my company's progress. I'm a little nervous about speaking in front of crowd....OK I'm incredibly nervous. My palms are sweating! I don't see how I can speak to a complete stranger, but I can't speak to a crowd. Gosh, I'm weird. Michael comes out of the bedroom wearing a white suit. My mouth drops. He's sexy as hell!

"Wow....."

He smiles and says, "It used to be my father's."

"He has great taste."

He poses. I giggle.

"My turn!" yells Lilly from the back. I giggle and say, "I'm ready!"

Lilly walks out of the bedroom like she's a model. She 180 on both sides. Then she poses. I clap and say,

"Beautiful! She'll be the most gorgeous girl at the party!"

Michael says,

"You're gorgeous, Lilly."

Lilly blushes and looks at me. She looks confused. She says,

"Why aren't you dressed?"

"I'm wearing this. "

Michael asks, "Why?"

I answer, "My advisor told me that a casual look will intimidate the others. Making it seem like I have it all so I don't need to dress fancy. "

"Do we need to change?"

I grab Michael's hand and say, "No. Not at all."

He smiles and kisses me. My heart flutters. Gosh I love this man. Lilly says,

"Enough with the mushy mushy. Let's go!"

We laugh and head out.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

We're sitting at the white table with my secretary, Henry my executive, and my advisor. I'm really nervous. Now might be a good time to tell Michael my fear. I lean over to him and whisper,

"Michael...I have stage fright. "

He looks at me wide eyed. He whispers back,

"What! Aren't you giving a speech?"

I nod and whisper, "I'm already sweating! This isn't good. I can't do this. Let's go."

I begin to get up. He pulls me down and whispers,

"You can't leave! Just... When you're up there, just look at me Ok. That should calm you. Just look at me."

Henry saw me try to leave and asks,

"Brandon are you okay? "

Everyone at the table looks at me. I look at him and say,

"I'm fine."