" Nice to Meet You All" - Spencers POV

As they walked out of Hotchs office, Jamie's eyes strayed over to me, once I felt those eyes on me once again, I looked up and my gaze met with hers, we were stuck in this moment, it felt like time had frozen for us, that nothing could stand in our way, well I guess only Hotch could stand in our way.
" Yoohoo, Reid?" Someone says and I blinked, she had torn her gaze away and I looked up to see David Rossi, one of my teammates.
" Yes Rossi?" I answered as I cleared my throat and I looked at him.
" Did you hear a single word Hotch said?" Rossi asked me as I situated myself.
" No not really," I answered, my eyes glanced over at Jamie once more.
" Hey Rossi, don't be so hard on Reid, Jamie didn't hear a single word either," Penelope calls out from where she stood by Jamie.
I began to blush slightly, and I could see Jamie doing the same, I smiled lib toy, although my smile quickly faded when a thought struck my mind, what if she rejects me like most of all the others?, my eyes went down to the ground as Hotch repeated himself.
" What I said was," Hotch began, looking at his niece as he spoke. " This is my niece, Dr. Jamie Blake-Lethal Hotchner, Jamie, this is your new team, Dr. Spencer Reid is that geeky looking dude over there by Rossi, Derek Morgan is over there by Kate and JJ is over by her desk behind Rossi," Hotch continued and then finished.
" Wait her middle name is Blake-Lethal?" Derek asked as he came over to Jamie, I watched him closely.
" Yeah, why?" Hotch asked.
" What does it even mean?" Derek asked, I then stood up and walked over to her.
" Blake-Lethal means she a Dark haired female who is most likely to cause death or is harmful and destructive," I answered as I stood in front of her, she smiled a weak smile at me and I swore I almost fell to my knees right there.
" Who gave her the name?" Derek asked.
" It is written in her book that Rossi and Aaron both gave her the name," I replied. 
" She has a book?" JJ asked as she came over.
" She has a whole series," I replied, I cheekily glanced over at Jamie and she blushed a bright tint of pink.
" She's an author like her Uncle Rossi," Rossi says as he came over and put an arm around his nieces shoulders.
" Cool," Derek and JJ say.
" What are you a doctor of?" I asked Jamie, her eyes looked up at me, since I was like five inches taller then her.
" I'm a doctor of Mathematics and Science," She answered when her blush died down a bit, she kept her hands clasped together behind her back, her eyes stayed on me as she spoke and they never looked away.
She makes eye contact, that's good, right?, i thought as I kept a straight face as I looked at her.
" How many degrees do you have Jamie?" JJ asked as she looked at me with one eye.
" 25 masters, bachelor and PH.Ds," Jamie answered, and I literally stumbled, in no way could anyone, not even Jamie have that many.
" You okay Dr. Reid?" Jamie asked me as she raised an eyebrow.
Clearing my throat I gave a small embarrassed blush, " Yes I'm okay Dr. Hotchner," I say with a small smile.
She was about to say something when her cellphone rang in her back pocket, I saw what she was wearing, clearly now of course, and I almost blushed, she was strong, pretty, skinny, slim and we'll all things beautiful.
I watched as Jamie reached into her back pocket and pulled out her cellphone, she looked at the caller ID and then she looked at Kate, Kate looked back at her, after a second, Jamie finally answered her phone, from the ringtone I figured she liked Panic! At the Disco.
" Hello J. Hotchner speaking, who is this?" She asked as she answered, it was quiet around the cluster of offices, I smiled lightly, suddenly Hotchs office phone began to ring, Hotch rushed to his office.
" What? Is she okay? Did you even try to call her mother? She didn't want you too, okay, okay, I'll down there in ten minutes, yeah thank you," I heard Jamie say, so I turned my attention to her, my eyes filled with worry when she said 'her'.
" Is everything okay Jamie?" Morgan asked, concern was laced in his gaze and voice.
" Kate, something happened to Meg, but she didn't want anyone to call you, I'll be heading to where she is and I'll straighten her out okay?" Jamie says ignoring Morgan, he looked hurt for a minute, but didn't last for too long.
" Meg? Is she okay?" Kate asked.
" I don't know, but I'm going to go and check and I'll straighten her out okay Kate?" Jamie says, she came over to Kate.
" Okay Jamie, thank you so much," Kate says as she hugged Jamie, I knew they were friends, but the way they were hugging made me think otherwise.
" Dude she's heterosexual," Morgan says to me when he sees my look.
" I know that Morgan, I know everything about her," I answered, she let Kate go and turned around to face all six of us.
" It was nice to meet you all," Jamie says before she brushed past me and Morgan, I blushed faintly, but Jamie didn't notice because she already left.