Chapter 0: Hermione's Story

A Untold Story of Lady Hermione & Voldemort

A long time, Hermione Granger was young adult mature nineteen year old with brown eyes, light skin; sweet full lip including curly wavy hair. Her family bloodline generation is unknown.

(Hermione POV):

Past tick years ago, her parent driving in freeway traffic in London bridge and had an car accident by heavy rain hits drowning in passing away. In the emergency room, Hermione was shocked and heartbroken to do lost way her life hopeful. After, funeral her parent's grave.

3 day later, early morning Aunt unknown name take care of her. A few days later, her aunt decide to fill paper apply to 'Wool's orphanage place to give Hermione a good quiet life and education include secret someone Ministry Hogwarts of chief will contact connect the student lost parent.

10 day:

Saturday, Early morning in little girl Hermione so young very suffer miss parents passed away. She did eat and drink not meat for vegan health.

Sunday, she with aunt goes to Playground Park very calm and mind. Aunt still smile and concern the niece hold arm but she was twelve year old.

 Aunt still smile and concern the niece hold arm but she was twelve year old

Morning, a little girl ask aunt tell story from generation family.

Example: she curiosity finds the old vintage photo ancestor fifth great-grandmother is Slytherin house than Black family. Aunt told honest your ancestor fifth great grandmother is Astharoshe Asran Blanchett was blue eyes, brown long hair, light skin, more elegant black dress afterlife, an she was 90 year old. ("Astha" nickname)

(↗️ 5x Great Grandmother is Astharoshe Asran Blanchett picture)

A fourth great grandmother was Catherine Sforza Asran was blue eyes, brown medium long hair, light skin. Catherine still one child blood-pure of Slytherin house. Afterlife, 60 year old passed away from the suicide murder Death Eater.