Chapter Three

"Okay, we're almost to the house. Right now there are three bedrooms. Usually Paige and Brooke share and Josh has a room to himself, but this year Chloe is staying in Paige's room. Brooke is sharing with Josh. Sorry kids."

Here we go again. I absolutely love Kelly, but she's getting all organization freak again. I think once everything is organized she'll be fine, or at least I hope. Right now we are in the rental car that we'll be using for the summer.

"Ew! I don't wanna share with Josh," Brooke exclaims with a fake gag.

"You can hang out with us until you go to bed Brooke, relax," I say laughing. She smiles.

About ten minutes later we're finally at the Hyland House in Florida.

"Oh my God, it's beautiful! I love it here," I say in awe. The house had a high ceiling and all rooms were carpet except for the tile kitchen, and probably tile bathrooms.

"I hope so, it's your home for the summer," Randy jokes. I smile as I look at him and his wife.

"Thank you so much for taking me. Really this is amazing. I can't thank you enough," I exaggerate.

"Of course, Chloe. You're like family," Kelly says.

"Chloe! You should FaceTime Ricky!" Paige loves our relationship and is hoping to find her own Ricky this summer. Apparently there's this guy that lives around here and is friends with Josh when they're in Florida. They play beach volleyball together and hang out a lot(or so Paige says),but I don't remember his name. The thing I remember most is that Paige has a pretty decent sized crush on him. Maybe I'll try to play matchmaker this summer.

We rush to her bedroom and shut the door. I take out my phone, connect to the wifi, and see that I have three miscalls from my mom. I quickly call her back and update her before placing my laptop on the bed. I lay on my stomach facing the computer with Paige next to me in the same position. I hit call and Ricky answers after four rings, not bad.

"Chlo! I miss you so much already! Oh hey Paige," he says the last part with less enthusiasm.

"I miss you too. We just got here and it's beautiful. The weather is gorgeous also, and everything is just perfect! The only thing that could make it better is if you were here," I say.

"I know, I wish I was there. I'm just happy as long as you are. Listen, I really wanna stay and talk but I'm going out for the afternoon with some friends; they offered to go out so I can take my mind off of missing you," he says and I almost cry.

"Aww! Okay, have fun! I love you, sending virtual hug," I say. I hold my arms out as if I were to hug someone and he does the same.

"Awwweee!" Paige says, ruining the moment. I laugh and hang up.

"So now what?" I ask Paige. She thinks for a minute.

"How about we go to the beach and meet some people, then come back and have a movie night?"

"Sounds good to me."

We tell Brooke and Josh our idea and they love it. Paige and I get changed into our matching bikinis, mine purple with white polka dots and hers pink with white polka dots. The beach is within walking distance so we say goodbye to Kelly and Randy and walk to the beach.

As soon as we get there, I can tell it's insanely crowded. After about a minute, I hear a small shriek.

"Paige! I missed you so much!"

"Maddie! I missed you too! This is my best friend Chloe," Paige says to this Maddie girl.

"It's great to finally meet you, you know, since you're Paigey's lock screen," Maddie says laughing.

"It's great to meet you too," I say with a big smile. She hugs me, which is a little awkward since we just met and everything, but I hug back anyway.

Brooke had already run off to find her friend Kamryn, and Josh left to find his little friend group around here. We end up just tanning and watching some boys our age play volleyball. Some of them wink at us and Paige waves back, but I give an insanely small smile. After all, I'm with Ricky. We're in love. Nothing and no one can ever, ever change that.

A/N
Hey guys! So this was yet another filler but don't worry, there's cosh in the next chapter! Your votes and comments mean everything to me. Thanks so much, xoxo!