1 week after

After a week of crying and nightmares and screaming it was time to go to the shooting of bdp2.

I woke up that morning with a weird, unpleasant feeling in my stomache.

I knew what was coming.
I'd see...my ex today.
It was hard to think of him that way.

I felt tears in my eyes again, and I decided to take a shower.
I stood in the shower and tried to relax but I couldn't.

After I ate breakfast with my dad, we walked to the car.

"Ready to go?" My dad asked.

"Yes." I replied, but we both knew I wasn't very ready.

"Don't worry, you will be fine." My dad said.

"I don't know dad. I cried a lot for him, and I don't want to start crying in front of everyone."

"Just stay strong. When you want to ask him something, go to him and say you'd like to talk to him."

"Okay dad, I will. Just keep your phone close to you so when I call, I don't have to wait an hour before you saw I called you."

"I will honey, I will." My dad said and a soft smile appeared on his face.

My dad was such a sweet person. I couldn't wish for a better one.

Then we finally arrived at the set. I kissed my dad on his cheek and he told me to call him after I talked to Robert.
I promised I would call him and then I took a deep breath and I stepped out of the car.

I walked towards room where the directors and the other actors etc... were sitting. I was one of the first ones and I sat down next to Nikki.

She looked at me and then a little smile appeared on her face.
I smiled back, though it was hard.

"How are you doing sweetie?" She asked.

"I'm...okay, I guess."

"What happened? Troubles with your family?" And I stared at her and she stared back and I raised my eyebrows and she looked confused but then she hot the look on her face people have when they suddenly realise something.

"Where is Rob? Why didn't you come with him? Why didn't he come with you? Why didn't you come together?"

"..." I stared at her. It was too painful to tell, and I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I tried to hold them back.

"Oh god... NO! What? Don't tell me you guys broke up."

Well, at least I tried to hold the tears back. Now they were rolling down my cheeks. We were lucky we were the only ones in the room.

"Omg honey, I am so sorry!" Nikki said and she hugged me.

I cried for like 1 minute on her shoulder and whiped away the tears.
We didn't say anything and then i told her a short version of what happened.

After a while Ashley and Jackson came in the room.

I didn't want to tell the story again so Nikki told them what happened.

They both said sorry and they hugged me.

After 30 minutes some other people were there, almost everyone I must say.
And then, the person I did not want to see, came through that door.

I had to look down and I held back my tears.
I felt Nikki looking at me and then she put her arm around my shoulders.

I liked that, because I knew there were other people who would support me no matter what.