5.

a/n

aye itS AN UPDATE!!!! i know, i haven't updated in like two months. shoot me. ive just been busy rly busy lmao🙃🙃 but a lot of people commented for me to update so I did, enjoy :)))))

***

"STILES!" I HISSED, GROWING agitated

"STILES!" I HISSED, GROWING agitated. "Where, exactly, are we going?" We had been following Theo for hours since school had ended. The sky outside had grown dark, and I had finished all my homework a half hour ago.

"Ssh!" Stiles hissed from up front. He stopped the car, opening his door and climbing out.

My jaw dropped, considering the fact that Stiles had stopped us out in the middle of the woods. At night. "Stiles!" I repeated.

Stiles quickly looked back at me. "Well? You coming or not?"

I bit my lip, hesitating. I kind of wanted to leave, but I couldn't for two reasons:

A) I had no ride (and Stiles would kill me in my sleep if I stole the Jeep).

B) Even though Stiles was probably overreacting about Theo and his intentions, I was kind of curious to see if he was right.

"Fine," I grumbled. I unbuckled my seatbelt and stepped out of the car. "But for the past three hours, all we did was watch Theo play video games. Not that exciting-"

"Emma!" Stiles hissed, grabbing my sleeve. "As your elder brother, I'm commanding you to shut up." Stiles let go of me and walked away, and I reluctantly followed him.

Stiles and Liam were crouched behind a bunch of plants, probably as some sort of camouflage.

"What are we doing now?" I asked, exasperated.

"Watching him." Stiles replied curtly.

I scooted closer to Stiles and Liam as we watched Theo fumbling around the trunk of his car. With the darkness mixed with the bush obscuring half my vision, it was hard to see exactly what Theo was doing.

Theo slammed his trunk shut and looked around, like he was checking to make sure nobody was watching him.

"I told you he was up to something," Stiles murmured.

"We just spent three hours watching this dude play video games in his bedroom." Liam said.

"I already said that," I grumbled.

"Come on," Stiles whispered, abandoning the cover of the bushes as he got up to follow in Theo's direction. Liam and I exchanged looks and stood up.

Stiles turned around to look at Liam. "You got his scent?"

"Don't need it." Liam motioned towards the ground.

I looked down to see Theo's footprints leading a trail on the ground. We started to follow the trail, Liam in the lead, but suddenly, Liam froze.