“Enough, kid, don’t embarrass him.” Aldo said while chuckling. Despite what he said, he was actually enjoying this.

“I can’t believe I am going to say this, but I’m really gona miss you,” she said and raised on her toes to whisper, “Granpa.”

“You too, sweetheart.” He said, ruffling her light blond hair.

“Aldobrandeno Bonnano, Fernando Durant!” A guard came and called for them. Fernando waved to the guard, and both mafia men were preparing to leave.

“Be careful, kid. It’s not a girl’s place here.” Aldo whispered to Joanna. He couldn’t believe he was about to leave her here unprotected, but he’ll do anything to gain his power back out there just so he could help her out.

“Ok.” She just said.

“And be careful of who you become friends with.” He told her, looking past her shoulder at someone approaching.

“I don’t trust that guy.” He said and nodded his head toward the man far behind her. She turned her head around to see Julian Drake approaching.

“Who, Julian? Don’t worry about him. He’s ok.” She said when she looked back at him. She was convinced of it, it seemed.

“I hope so.” He only muttered and turned to leave, but took something out of his pocket and handed her the small crumbled piece of paper.

“What’s this?” Joanna unfolded the paper carefully.

“It’s how you can reach me.” Aldo said and stopped her hand when she reached her pocket to drop the paper inside it.

“Memorize it by heart, Joan.” He whispered. “You don’t know what might happen.” He told her seriously and she nodded. Understanding what he meant.

“Thanks.” She said before he turned and walked behind the guard, Fernando at his side.

“Are you sad?” Julian said sneakily behind her neck and Joanna jumped in surprise.

“Damn it, Julian.” She exclaimed. He smiled at her lazily and she noticed a guard approaching them.

“What’s going on?” she asked Julian, worried.

“Don’t worry. I just have a visitor.” He answered her calmly.

“Who? Isaac?” she guessed and from the smile that spread across his face she knew she guessed right.

“Oh, my God!” Joanna beamed.

“Drake, follow me.” The guard called after Julian.

“Prepare yourself, Cage, we’ve got a basket game after lunch.” He told her as he walked past her toward the calling guard.

“Tell him I say hi!” she called after him and he waved without turning to look at her.

after that, she turned and went up to her cell. Hank wasn’t there so Joanna figured he was at the library. So she decided to take a nap. The nightmare didn’t really bother her that much anymore, but she liked sleeping in the light. It was so peaceful to her.

“Isaac. What’s up man?” Julian said cheerfully when he saw his ‘free’ friend. “How’s life out there?” he asked and Isaac smiled warmly at him.

“It’s alright. Boring though.” He said, chuckling softly.

“Oh, do you miss me, Jefferson?” Julian said in a child tone and Isaac had to laugh at that.