Chapter 2: Meeting The Team

We headed to the crime scene which was at Kalakaua Street. And trust me, it doesn't even involve in Kono's last name. Kono said the building collapsed, well not the whole building. It was just the bottom part. Anyways, we arrived and I saw the dead bodies all around. I was a bit in shocked. I was acting. To keep up with my "secret". We headed for the group of people. I don't even know one of them, except for Chin of course.

Chin greeted me with a smile. And we hugged. Then, a tall and muscular man came to us. And greeted me. I was bit shy actually. The tall muscular man gave me a very happy smile. His expression at first was in shock then it turned to happiness. I was a bit confused. But he was alright.

"Hi Jenny! My name is Steve." he said. I returned to him a delightful nod. Then, his partner walked toward us. He was blonde and shorter than Steve. The blonde man lend out his hand and said " Nice to finally meet you Jenny. I'm Danno. But you can call me Danny." I shook his hands and said, "Hi Danny, you can call me Jen." We exchanged looks and moved on.

We walked towards a man with glasses, his name was Max Burgman. How do I know that? I'm a secret agent remember. I looked up his file. Max sounds happy at times. And, he is very strict about his work. He works at the morgue. Which is creepy for me. Max greeted me. And we continued with the work.

I saw a lot of things. Dead bodies, bullet shells, a knife and of course blood. They were so focused. I didn't want to intrude. So, I just stayed with Kono the whole time. People are so cruel. Out of all the dead bodies I counted, there was 5 children. I can't believe it. They were all innocent.

Suddenly, there were gunshots coming from the building. I thought there were no more people coming from there. Kono pulled my hand and we ducked near the police car. Kono took out her gun and kept shooting at the stranger. Same thing with Steve, Danny and Chin. Steve tried to sneak into the building, but the stranger already shot him at the leg.

That got Steve limping. And he kept limping back to the other police car to cover. He made it. But by the time he got there, Kono's, Chin's and Danny's gun were all out of ammo. I had to do something. Then, I saw a sniper right beside me. Kono kept holding on to me to keep cover.

I have decided. I pushed Kono's hand away and took the sniper. I put it on the hood of the police car and aimmed for the stranger. I shot him. But i think I only got his leg. I put the sniper down, took the handcuffs and gun and ran inside the building. Steve, Danny, Chin and Kono were all in shock. Kono was in the vurge of fainting.

I was inside the building. I tried to look over the rubble surrounding me. Not a pretty sight to see. Then, I saw movement. I took out my gun. So, I took out the gun and just take precaution. The movement was getting closer. I held out my gun and point it at point blank. The stranger looked like a person I knew. But, it just didn't get to me.

Rather than shooting him, I cuffed him and went outside. But, the building was unstable and it collapsed. We ran outside. We almost made it. I pushed the stranger then the building collapsed, I fell. My leg was trapped and it hurt like hell. I pushed the rocks away from my leg. And, stand up. I had to limp. "Just great." I said to myself.

The stranger had the chance and almost ran away. I jumped up to him and put him down. He fell unconscious. I was tired. I stood up and grabbed him and threw him to Steve. I said to Steve, "Here you go. He won't be causing us any trouble."

Steve, Danny, Chin, and Kono looked at me in shock. I just laughed a bit then went quiet. They were looking at each other. They looked like they were deciding about something. I was a bit confused. We all decided to go back to HQ. The ride there with Kono was quiet.